• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help for moving my NSX

aki

Hi fellows, I'm moving from Alberta to BC, I want to get a reliable shipping company to ship my NSX, is there any recommendation? I absolutely don't want to drop off my car to somewhere, must be from door to door service and ship by container. Thank you in advanced. :smile:

I used Mackie Transport to move mine about six years ago and they did an excellent job. Very courteous driver. Was shipped from Toronto to Saskatchewan in an enclosed trailer.

Joe

91 NSX Red​/Black

Tfx

TFX is the normal recommendation. Used exclusively my Mclaren, Ferrari, etc.

I used them when I moved from Toronto to Vamcouver. Not cheap

WTF Dave, new account?

YUP - I made the mistake of resetting my password on my account with an inactive email address as the addy.

Got caught in a viscous circle - so I opened another account.

Dont know what happened but seems that my original account is back alive (I was logged in automatically this AM).

I'm disappointed about TFX

How was the service of TFX that you guys experienced? I have been dealing with them soon will be a month, I already moved to BC almost 3 weeks, and TFX told me my cars will be picked up between Feb 22nd to 24th, but until now Feb 25th 9:30am BC time, I still don't even receive a phone call or an update email if they need to postpone the pickup or anything. I sent an email to them yesterday afternoon, no reply. I'm so disaapointed.

Sorry to hear you're not happy with TFX - I used them to move lots of customers cars for years without issues. They only move full truckloads of cars, not partial loads (3-4 cars), so that's probably why they have yet to pick it up. When they have a full load, they would then go get all the cars and move them. Not communicating doesn't sound right - phone them directly and inquire. During winter they are slower, but if they made a commitment if usually meant they had enough vehicles to move during that time and perhaps some cancelled? In a situation like this, make the phone call and speak to the top person.

Yes that doesn't sound right. Call Adam and ask what is happening. They'll pick the cars up and put them in a temporary warehouse if needed, but they should have picked them up on schedule. Confirm that they haven't lost the instructions.

Back