• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Need help in DFW

Well i am at my wits end with local mechanics here and need someone in Dallas or Fort Worth who KNOWS NSX's very well.

Who is the go to NSX mechanic in DFW?

I am having brake issues, ac problems and most troubling of all i have a noise that went from strange to LOUD after the last mechanic rebuilt my axel thinking that was the cause of it.

I live close to Grapevine so that would be best but i am willing to drive for someone who owns or has worked on many NSX's if anyone knows someone locally.

I have had Curtis (Master mechanic certified) at the Goodson Acura dealership in Irving do ost all of the work on my 92 daily driver. I bought mine 11 years and 105,000 miles ago. All service done in the prior 5 years and 50,000 miles was also all done by Curtis

Richard Furcht is my service adviser ph: 972-554-8705

I know dealerships are not cheap, but you will not be dissappointed in the quality of the service

Good Luck

I have had Curtis (Master mechanic certified) at the Goodson Acura dealership in Irving do ost all of the work on my 92 daily driver. I bought mine 11 years and 105,000 miles ago. All service done in the prior 5 years and 50,000 miles was also all done by Curtis

Richard Furcht is my service adviser ph: 972-554-8705

I know dealerships are not cheap, but you will not be dissappointed in the quality of the service

Good Luck

Thanks, i will give them a shot.

Well i am at my wits end with local mechanics here and need someone in Dallas or Fort Worth who KNOWS NSX's very well.

Who is the go to NSX mechanic in DFW?

I am having brake issues, ac problems and most troubling of all i have a noise that went from strange to LOUD after the last mechanic rebuilt my axel thinking that was the cause of it.

I live close to Grapevine so that would be best but i am willing to drive for someone who owns or has worked on many NSX's if anyone knows someone locally.

Steve Metcaf at Dealer Alternative in FW. Great guy. He just instlled a CTSC on my 91' and has worked on both of my NSX's. He loves Hondas.

Back