• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Help Inspecting NSX in Birmingham, AL

Is there anyone in the Birmingham, Alabama area that would be able to look at a 1991 NSX for me? I plan to have a local dealer perform a pre-purchase inspection as well, but I would really value the input of a true NSX owner/enthusiast on the condition of the car. Thanks.

I do not live in your area, I am in Southern California. But, I highly suggest to do what I did. I bought my NSX just recently off ebay, and had the seller take it to the Acura Dealer and do the 150 point check. They Check out everything for about $130.00 and give a print out of their findings to you. Also, do a carfax on it. If you would like, I can do one for free. Email VIN to me and I will be happy to do it for you!

I bought mine sight unseen, and it looks absolutely brand spanken new! 1995

Recommendation? Do a search for SouthEast MR2 meet. The main guy behind it lives in Birmingham (and his name eludes me), he's a MR2 guy, but I let him drive my NSX; he is *very* up on cars. Has a 400hp MR2 when last I saw him. If he doesn't know someone local, I'd be suprised. Tell him the silver NSX from Austin, Texas sent ya, and says hi!

Is it the red one with Konig Monsoon looking wheels, lowered with the top painted? if it is, that car has been for sale for cheap(ebay many times) since last year, before I bought mine. I dont know what, but I would say something is wrong with that car.

Thanks everyone for your responses. No, the car is not the red '91 that has been on eBay for some time. It's a stock black on black w/ 13K miles. I appreciate the heads up, though.

burbel: You're talking about my friend Jim Griffin. His site is www.mr2beast.com if you don't have it. I'll point him to this page.

RACRESQ: Are you talking about this one? http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=71993449&dealer_id=&certified=n&max_price=&start_year=&end_year=&address=35242&search_type=used&make=ACURA&model=NSX&distanc e=30&car_year=1991 (can't get the link to work)

------------------
92 Toyota Celica All-Trac Turbo

[This message has been edited by CelicaAllTrac92 (edited 24 September 2001).]

Back