• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help installing exhaust

Bui

Contributing Member
Hey folks,

I have a Tubi exhaust coming in by Friday and since I've never worked on my car, I could use some help installing it and possibly make a comparison video. Anybody have some room in their garage and want to help?

I can provide the food and beer. :biggrin:

-Nam

Did it with one of my Subaru friends. Took about 2 1/2 hours, but it isn't aligned perfectly and it may be leaking around the adapter. So I'm planning to take it to PowerFab for them to straighten it out.

Other than that, the sound is amazing!

Sorry nam. Just saw this thread. I would have helped. Powerfab should be able to fix it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to hear this in person Nam, take me for a ride at the next meet please.

That's why I have to hear it in person! If it's worth the weight penalty for the sound, I may think about getting one. I want something that is alive at idle and I don't give a damn about drone. The other choice is the jgtc exhaust which is awesome in person but also carries a weight penalty over my gtlw.

The Tubi is pretty tame. It is just a few notches louder than stock and more aggressive. I wanted something that sounded like it could have been stock with no drone and rasp.

Later I may want to try the resonated test pipes with it.

So what you're saying is that I need to buy a 360 Modena w a tubi to get the spine tingling sound I am after. :)

So what you're saying is that I need to buy a 360 Modena w a tubi to get the spine tingling sound I am after. :)

Exactly....and come pick me up in it.

Btw Nam, I'm sorry I never saw this thread or else I would have been happy to install/or help you install it. I hate the way this section is divided and miss threads sometimes. :redface:

Back