• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Need Help(Soon 2 B NSX owner)

Well I'm gonna get a 97' NSX Targa real soon and I want it to look real........racecar! I was thinkin of addin the following parts-New bumper, side skirts, underbody tray, rear fenders, wing, diffuser, center exhaust and hatch w/scoop. And I need to know the answers to the following questions.
1.)Who to send her to?
2.)How long is it gonna take?(estimate)
3.)How much for the labor?(estimate)

The parts alone should cost about $20,500.
But I need to know how much the labor would be so I can average everything. I also need to know a really good shop to send it to because, I mean who has $20,000+ to waste? And last I need to know how long is it gonna take-because I have dreams of it bein on the cover of a magazine one day. Please help,anything from you NSX lovers out there would be much appreciated. Thanx 4 readin

who has $20,000+ to waste?

Apparently, you do.
biggrin.gif

Well the car I'm lookin at is red but I'm gonna splash some candy over the whole car when the body,interior & engine work is finished.The end car will be Candy Black Pearl. And no I don't have 20k+ to waste!

------------------
Quiters Never Win And Winners Never Quit

Originally posted by nsx1164:
** PLEASE DELETE **
(duplicate post -- my bad)

You can delete your own posts. Click on the Edit button, then check the "Delete?" box, enter your user name and password and submit it...

Ignore this paragraph:

The "delete" function works, but (I think) only if you don't change anything in the body of the post you're deleting. If you change anything, then it won't let you delete.

*edit* I tested it and this is NOT correct. You should be able to delete the post even if you changed it.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 06 December 2001).]

Delete is enabled for all users on this system. Obviously you can only delete your own messages. Please try it again. It was not enabled in the beginning so if you tried it a long time ago it would not have worked.

You may or may not be able to delete the first message in a thread if it has replies since that deletes the entire thread. I'm not certain on that one. Please only test that on a thread you really want to delete...

Originally posted by Lud:
Please try it again. It was not enabled in the beginning so if you tried it a long time ago it would not have worked.

I stand corrected since the post quoted in sjs's post above has now been deleted by me. I must have tried it before the function was enabled.

Back