• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need inspection in Raleigh area... VIN not known

Hi all,

I've been looking around for replacement NSX's after a few weekends ago's dreadful affair, and I've found a car in which I'm interested in Raleigh, more specifically, Apex, NC.

Here's the ad:
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/699411402.html

Sounds good to me. Just need a set of eyes to run over the car to confirm it. :cool:

Is anyone available to do this?

Thanks!

Jared
865-274-2778
[email protected]
Knoxville, TN

jared, I am in Raleigh a couple of miles away from Apex. I do not have time saturday to do anything but could take a look on Sunday if that would help. Jeff 919-539-8739

What about it did not impress you? Shakes? Rattles?

Have you driven another NSX in comparison?

Hey eveyone,

I saw this car a few months ago at a meet we had at Camiles in Raleigh. I think he just put the car up for sale back then but not aggressively.

I am curious to find out what you were not impressed with? I thought the car was in great condition and very clean. The only thing he mentioned it needed was a driver side speaker and he was going to get that fixed.

99NCNSX (Prime Name) also knows this car. I think for the price it's a very good deal. I have 97,000 miles on mine and would not be scared to buy a higher milage NSX. Then again, I bought mine to drive as much as I can and am not concerned and miles.

IMO, I think this car is worth looking at. Touch base with 99NCNSX and get his opinion as well.

Hi,
Spoke with the owner (former) of this car a few days ago. He said he would get back to you to let you know the car was sold locally here in the Raleigh area. Guess he got busy. He has some business start ups, reason for the sale of his NSX.

There are plenty of nice early NSX's out there, so don't get discouraged. I'll keep an eye out for you as well.

John

That's fine.

I've found one in Cincinnati that I'm gunning for.

Thanks!

Back