• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEED PICS OF 2002+ ABS Pipes and Brackets Locations

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if we could get some nice pics of the 2002+ ABS system installed in the factory. I mean close ups that show how nicely the pipes should look with all the clips in place. I am thinking of doing the 02 ABS upgrade and wanted to know how it should look so that it will look as close to factory installed rather than an amateur who ran lines. I have seen great posts from Warren, Chris, and Kaz, who by the way emphasizes making sure the lines maintain proper spacing. But all of these are of their upgraded systems. I tried googling it but nothing. I just wanted to see what a stock, factory installed ABS system and ALL associated brake lines should look like installed with brackets and clips. It might be helpful to all future prime members thinking of doing the upgrade to see it. Anyone kind enough to upload some great pics for us?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Have you read through Kazs' blog? Lots of pictures in there.
http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/blog.php?1811&blogcategoryid=30

Thanks NSXGB! Yes, I saw Kaz's posts, unfortunately, since he is in the UK, not only is the modulator on "backward" it is on the right side of the vehicle, making it difficult for me to see what is what! lol. I really wanted to see what our USA LHD vehicles looked like from the factory. I noticed they have the Cruise Control unit mounted vertically, rather than horizontally as in the 91 NSX. Again, thank you for the link, as I am sure prime members will love to see pics from a master working at his craft.

I have an 02 in the garage and 91 with abs upgrade send me your email and ill send them over. using parts diagram with part #'s helps

Back