• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior Need radio

I have a '94 - I've survived being wacked by a landscapers dumping of crap all along the road and having one of his logs bounce up and hit my antenna and bend it to a 90-degree angle and now my radio has decided that 18 years is much too long to work, properly. It is full of static and has very loud crackles. I went to the local stereo repair and he pointed me to this website: http://www.carstereohelp.com/acura.htm
Upon scrolling nearly all the way down, I get the bad news. It appears I am in need of a new radio. :frown: SO.... if anyone has one around, PLEASE let me know. I have absolutely no desire to install a new ($2600?), or nonstock one or even modify to accommodate one. I know it's going to be difficult to find, please if anyone knows.... please let me know! :biggrin:

Back