• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need recomendation for a Tuner & Turbo/Supercharger installer in South Florida

Any advice or recommendations for tuners and NSX Forced induction NSX experience in the Ft Lauderdale / Miami area would be greatly appreciated.

Advice on who to avoid is always useful as well
I am considering turbo or a custom supercharged w/ intercooler setup.

Thanks in advance!

Hugh

Sorry Rob, I knew SoS did the work for Hugh to build his engine but I thought he had the install done down here.
I was going to suggest he get hold of you as well but thought Hugh would have the info.

There's a guy in Ft. Myers over by me that is the very best and has done a few of the NSX turbo installs and removals but he sold his NSX and has Mini's now.
He did do an install for the guy he sold his Supercharged NSX to but I don't know if he checks in here at Prime very often.
His screen name is "m3456y" and I PMed him a bit ago and haven't heard back.
Maybe look him up in the phone book under Youngquist studios there in FMY.
He has a company that produces professional commercials and films.
Maybe an e-mail or call to him there.
Tell him Wink told you to get hold of him for the NSX install.
If he does it, he will only do a professional install and NO half assing.

Cheers
nigel

Last edited:
Foreigntech
426 N SR 7
Plantation
954-583-2424

I am pretty sure that most people here will agree that Dwight is one of the best NSX mechanics in South Florida.

Sam

thanks for the recommendations guys,
Dwight is the man down here, He does already does my maintenance and he really knows his stuff.

So I ditched the custom procharger project and the final direction looks like it will be a Precision 5858 or 6262 turbo w/ AEM infinity and AEM meth kit 3 selectable tunes for 7,8 & 9psi with e85.
But the layout will be similar to the typical common style of angus or prospeed and were going to make it gravity fed.
I can not disclose the custom piping fabricator but for the tuner, I've chosen Lance toyomoto whom I've met a few times now and seams to be the most sought after AEM tuner Ive found around here, from what I've gathered and confirmed he works with AEM and actually tests and develops AEM's ECU's he does not just tune the AEM EMS he can fully modify the inner workings of the program itself. 1000's of reliable high HP cars under his belt. road racing and drag racing, a few NSX's and 100's of 1000+ HP supra's, so far, I have not heard a single bad word about the guy.

Last edited:
Back