• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Recommendation on service facility.

Hello all. I have finally hit my 30K mile service need (AKA timing belt replacement) and have no idea who can be trusted to give me good work at a fair price. So I am asking for some recommendations on who to go to (preferably on the East side. A quick Google map turned up LBR in Bellevue. But my kid can make a good web site so I was hoping for some personal experience. A while back I went to a dealer for an oxygen sensor replacement and they ordered the wrong part (twice) after I told them exactly which one to replace, and then they took a week to change it. Any help would be appreciated.

Try either Jon Zan at Zantech auto in Renton (closer to you I think) Or John at Acura of Lynwood, talk to Charels Heart. He's the service manager. Both are master techs and have had both work on my car. Most of your replies will probably recommend both.

Zantech did my TB/WP about a year ago.

http://www.zahntechauto.com
I figured I had to step in to help since you'd probably have a tough time finding Zahntech with the names spelled wrong. They're in Redmond, not Renton.

Last edited:
Zahntech in Redmond off of Willows rd. and Charles at Acura of Lynnwood will both give you excellent service and pricing. I have my car worked at both places depending on the urgency. Thumbs up to both places.:biggrin:

Back