• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need some help. i have been in an accident

I was in an accident in Atlanta, GA about an hour ago. Nobody is hurt, except the nsx. Front end damage. Doesn't appear to have any structural damage. Just hood bumper fenders lights, radiator support. The accident was not my fault and the other woman has insurance.

I need to know a good place to have it towed.

Thanks primers

glad your not hurt. but your poor NSX with radiator support bent could mean front frame rails are bent depending on the hit. is the lower rad support bent?

with that damage your insurance company is gonna total it out. which sucks.

The thin top part in bent but I can't see any damage down low right now.

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG0125.jpg

The one picture I got of under the hood. The hood actually still latches (kinda) right, so that's a decent sign.

naaa I dont think you have frame damage what kinda car did you hit since our cars are so low they normally go under everything the hit.

I dont think they would salvage it but you never know.

- - - Updated - - -

I have all the aprts you mentioned in your first post if you want to fix the car yourself. PM me I have hood front upper bumper front lower bump, headlights, parking lights. etc.

I even have a new windsheild washer bottle

let me know if i can help

Or if they total it, you can have another project car...

It was a grand cherokee. It was a glancing blow. I was going about 5mph, it was going about 30mph. Her driver door/fender joint right into the middle of the bumper.

I will definitely keep that offer in mind.

Last edited:
Just ship the car to Shawn in Tampa. You know the car will be fixed properly for a fair price. Then when it's fixed, you can fly down to Tampa and drive it home. You can literally walk from Tampa International to Shawn's garage.

John at Hot Wheels in Marietta is great. 770 422 8412

Danny at D&I Body Shop 1755 Marietta Blvd, Georgia 30318 404.885.9575 has also done many NSXs. Very knowledgeable on our cars.

Can't go wrong with either shop.

PM me if you need further information.

Back