• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

negative trader rating and I was the one who got scammed!

Joined
18 April 2003
Messages
470
Never noticed it until now, but it seems some unsavory character who scammed me out of over $1,000.00, now has had the gall to give me a negative trader rating when in fact it was I who got taken to the cleaners by this crook! :mad:

His name is Pierre Desrosier, he lives in Ma., and he lurks on this forum as "Achouchou" :mad:

My story, along with many other people on this forum who have been scammed by this crook, is too long to re-hash. Let's just say, I plan to get legal assistance very soon and will hopefully have my day in court prosecting him.

In the meantime does anyone know how to get in touch with the moderator to see if this rating can be removed? It's not only false, but downright defamatory in nature. But what can you expect from someone like him? Thanks in advance for your help.
 
holy i was just going to write the same thing about this guy achouchou...................he is the biggest scammer out there be on the the look out for this guy, i know several other members who are not ever going to deal with him again. i hope you get him to pay in a big way. let me know if you need any help!!!!!!!
 
Damn hate to see people getting rip off. I got rip off too, not by this guy. I got rip off by NSXHSC real name Yuko. There should be a section with name that we should not deal with.
 
Last edited:
NSX01 said:
Damn hate to see people getting rip off. I got rip off too, not by this guy. I got rip off by nsxhsx real name Yuko. There should be a section with name that we should not deal with.
did you report your experience with this person (at least) via trader rating?
 
I'm not an attorney, but I've heard of things like this in the past being pursued on the basis of mail fraud. That makes it federal and I bet you this will get this guys attention real fast.
 
svalleynsx said:
does anyone know how to get in touch with the moderator to see if this rating can be removed?
Click the word "Contact" just below the red bar at the top of this page, the one that looks like this:

04jannavbar.gif


and then follow the instructions.
 
ebenson said:
I'm not an attorney, but I've heard of things like this in the past being pursued on the basis of mail fraud. That makes it federal and I bet you this will get this guys attention real fast.
good point, but assumes use of the postal service vs paypal, etc... i'd take the mail fraud route as the 1st stepr after notifying lud and updating all trader rating points, though... you're right.
 
I dont think you you can get your - feed back removed, cause I was in the similar situation too by a seller screen's name Nsex1991
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55531
Hes selling a Tein suspension right now, just a head up.


svalleynsx said:
Never noticed it until now, but it seems some unsavory character who scammed me out of over $1,000.00, now has had the gall to give me a negative trader rating when in fact it was I who got taken to the cleaners by this crook! :mad:

His name is Pierre Desrosier, he lives in Ma., and he lurks on this forum as "Achouchou" :mad:

My story, along with many other people on this forum who have been scammed by this crook, is too long to re-hash. Let's just say, I plan to get legal assistance very soon and will hopefully have my day in court prosecting him.

In the meantime does anyone know how to get in touch with the moderator to see if this rating can be removed? It's not only false, but downright defamatory in nature. But what can you expect from someone like him? Thanks in advance for your help.
 
svalleynsx said:
My story, along with many other people on this forum who have been scammed by this crook, is too long to re-hash. Let's just say, I plan to get legal assistance very soon and will hopefully have my day in court prosecting him.

While I am not really in a position to mediate these kinds of disputes, if you are not even willing to tell me your story I really can't do anything at all. Feel free to PM me if you do not want to post publically. If you obtain a judgement in court against him you can also send me a copy and I will take action.
 
Back
Top