• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Neo...

nsxhead.jpg

Hey Neo... Was that photo shot in Melbourne? Near the MCG perhaps?

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
1976 Honda Accord 5 spd, 3 door Blue/Blue
1977 Honda Accord - Custom - Under Construction
2003 MINI Cooper S - On Order - All Black
1986 Chevy Suburban
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

Yo Jimbo...
biggrin.gif

I don't think so; this is the pix i posted in the flame thread on War (it was getting WAY too serious) ...i found it in an older thread i was reading.

Since I didnt take the photo, so i don't know the location... but it doesn't look like any of the surround area of the MCG that i know of. (so u've been to Melb? or just seen it on TV? either way... Cool!)

Neo,

It looked like that stretch of road from the MCG into town. But now that I look at the photo more...it's very obviously not Melbourne.

I've been to Melbourne (and Sydney, Adelaide and Canberra too) several times.

Regards,
Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
1976 Honda Accord 5 spd, 3 door Blue/Blue
1977 Honda Accord - Custom - Under Construction
2003 MINI Cooper S - On Order - All Black
1986 Chevy Suburban
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

The shops in the background look like Melbourne. And we have NSX's all over the place here.
wink.gif
Otherwise it's definitely not Melbourne for the following reasons:

1) we drive on the RIGHT side of the road,
tongue.gif

2) we have Honda NSX's... no acura's,
3) by law we must have rego plates on front
frown.gif

4) i don't know the owner. If they live in melbourne chances are I'd know the plates.
biggrin.gif

Nice to meet people who have visited Oz. Of those capital cities, which did you like the best? (be honest, i won't be offended)

AH Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT> u just bet me to the punch... err... post!
biggrin.gif

nice to see u again... feels like a long time. (oh... better talk via email before forums nazi strikes... hehee...
wink.gif
)

Hehe, good timing <font color=red>Neo</font>NSX! You must just be getting up, it's almost bed time for me
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
we drive on the RIGHT side of the road,
tongue.gif

Did you mean that literally, or as a pun? I thought Australians drove on the left side of the road?

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Hehe, good timing <font color=red>Neo</font>NSX! You must just be getting up, it's almost bed time for me
biggrin.gif

Actually it's bed time for me too... well, it about an hour ago it was.
wink.gif

Did you mean that literally, or as a pun? I thought Australians drove on the left side of the road?

hehe... a pun of course. Sorry; aussie humor is pretty sarcastic.

For any newbies reading this, Australian's drive on the lefthand side of the road. If you have any further questions, just check the FAQ, ask your friendly Forums Nazi, or post PhoeN$X so he can direct u to the FAQ.
biggrin.gif

Back