• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

net viper

You missed the sexual innuendo:wink:

Btw Steve - what do you think of the new baby Ferrari?

You missed the sexual innuendo:wink:

Btw Steve - what do you think of the new baby Ferrari?

I put my own sexual innuendo in my reply. There was a thread about some pixey drug that could regrow a finger tip and then someone said they were going to put it on their penis. So I caught your drift:biggrin:

The new baby F car looks pretty nice but as someone pointed out it sure looks close to the Bimmer Z4.

I put my own sexual innuendo in my reply. There was a thread about some pixey drug that could regrow a finger tip and then someone said they were going to put it on their penis. So I caught your drift:biggrin:

So is that how those "4 inch longer" emails work?

The new baby F car looks pretty nice but as someone pointed out it sure looks close to the Bimmer Z4.

Or the reply was that you were putting your junk in his box.

I cleared my box. I have many PM's from back in the day. I did get your email, but it went in my junk folder. :)

Back