• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Never Dull - Sale - $2.99 @ Canadian Tire

I see Never Dull is on sale at Canadian Tire this week only for 2.99 down from around 8.50. Its a great product I was introducted to back in the 70's for cleaning chrome and mags and stuff shiney.
To me it seems like it is a fiberglass wading that has wax in it.
It works great on the exhaust tips!
tRev

CDN Tire also has Meguires NXT. What a product! After some Klasse and some claying, slap a couple NXT coats on and you're done.

Im shocked at how wet my car looks after just three coats (2 original, 1 follow up). If you can imagine a yellow mirror, that is what its like (when clean :D).

Earlier this spring I found "Aerospace 303" vinyl protectant at CT -- one of the best products for the dash and trim pieces. I'd been looking for a looooong time.

WHen my current supply of Zaino runs out, I'll give NXT a shot. I've heard good things about it.

CokerRat said:
Earlier this spring I found "Aerospace 303" vinyl protectant at CT -- one of the best products for the dash and trim pieces. I'd been looking for a looooong time.

Thats a great tip! Im gonna get some of that, can use it.

CokerRat said:
WHen my current supply of Zaino runs out, I'll give NXT a shot. I've heard good things about it.

Its so easy. If it works well for me, seriously, anyone in the world can make this stuff work. Im the master of disaster with this kinda thing and my car is rediculus because of it!

I found that NXT goes on easy, and comes off even easier, and it looks fantastic but it doesn't last worth anything. Within a week, a lot of its 'swirl filling' properties are gone. I've been using NXT, but when I get a good free weekend, I'm going to zaino it again which typically lasts a few months. The zaino process is a lot more work, but worth it since you don't end up NXT'ing it every week. Your mileage may vary, especially if you have a good paint finish without swirls.

My 2 cents.

just don't use it on Titanium :biggrin:

ffffanman said:
I see Never Dull is on sale at Canadian Tire this week only for 2.99 down from around 8.50. Its a great product I was introducted to back in the 70's for cleaning chrome and mags and stuff shiney.
To me it seems like it is a fiberglass wading that has wax in it.
It works great on the exhaust tips!
tRev

Arshad said:
I found that NXT goes on easy, and comes off even easier, and it looks fantastic but it doesn't last worth anything. Within a week, a lot of its 'swirl filling' properties are gone. I've been using NXT, but when I get a good free weekend, I'm going to zaino it again which typically lasts a few months. The zaino process is a lot more work, but worth it since you don't end up NXT'ing it every week. Your mileage may vary, especially if you have a good paint finish without swirls.

My 2 cents.

it's not a swirl filler .. the nxt paste is diff from the nxt liquid

zaino's swirl filling properties i find (z5) just as poor.. swirls are not to be "hidden, but to be REMOVED " heh heh

just my 2 cents for clarification purposes.. :biggrin:

Back