• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New ammo law - California

you are right on the taxes, i knew that as well and yes, it is a waste. i was not implying to fully 'socialize' the resouces, just to distribute whatever product they create at 'cost' (which includes salaries etc) but without the 'profits', especially if you talk about energy products. that would not require any exuberant systems to evaluate, divide etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Majority against guns in the US ?

Nope. Sorry , not buying that.

Just like I am not buying that fact that most of the guns in Mexico come from the US. Another lie.

i hope you are right and all that is just bunch of bs that media is trying to feed us. then again, i wouldn't consider mr glen a highly reliable or unbiased source.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope you are right and all that is just bunch of bs that media is trying to feed us. then again, i wouldn't consider mr glen a highly reliable or unbiased source.

The liberal media has been feeding us crap for years. If you don't believe Glen Beck , see the second video with quotes from police/sheriffs , head of the BATF and others.

-OR-

See my latest post about ' Rambo Granny '
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128649

Edit: I just found out this story is false from another primer - Disregard.
http://www.snopes.com/crime/justice/grambo.asp

Last edited:
My mother passed away a couple of years ago , She was 72yo.

I would never consider murdering someone , HOWEVER , if someone had tried to rape her I would have gone to jail for life with no chance of ever getting out gladly for the price of hunting down and killing her attackers. :eek:

I think Benjamin Franklin said it best:
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin 1775

Judging by how well the government flawlessly runs the DMV, War on drugs, FEMA, War on Terrorism, USPS monopoly, IRS, Fannie Freddie, General Motors, Medicare, Corporate Welfare, Military Industrial Complex, Seed patents (Monsato), etc etc etc..

Yeah let's give them more control, it's working great. At some point the American people have to put their feet down.

While we're at it let's ban cars, they kill thousands of people every year.
(BTW I don't trust Glenn Beck or the liberals)

Too many Orwellian laws are passing, this is not double-plus-good.

Last edited:
AB962 CA Internet Ammo Ban IS HISTORY !

Taken from www.ab962.org :

January 24, 2011 – Today the Fresno Superior Court issued an Order of Permanent Injunction in the NRA – CRPA Foundation funded legal challenge to AB962, Parker v. California. The order permanently prevents the state and its agents from enforcing the provisions of AB962 (Penal Code sections 12060, 12061, and 12318. A copy of the Order is here. The Order comes following a dramatic ruling giving gun owners a win in a National Rifle Association / California Rifle and Pistol (CRPA) Foundation lawsuit. On January 18th, Fresno Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Hamilton ruled that AB 962, the hotly contested statute that would have banned mail order ammunition sales and required all purchases of so called “handgun ammunition” to be registered, was unconstitutionally vague on its face. By enjoining enforcement of these statutes, mail order ammunition sales to California can continue unabated, and ammunition sales need not be registered under the law. A formal written ruling from the court will be issued soon.

Re: AB962 CA Internet Ammo Ban IS HISTORY !

Taken from www.ab962.org :

January 24, 2011 – Today the Fresno Superior Court issued an Order of Permanent Injunction in the NRA – CRPA Foundation funded legal challenge to AB962, Parker v. California. The order permanently prevents the state and its agents from enforcing the provisions of AB962 (Penal Code sections 12060, 12061, and 12318. A copy of the Order is here. The Order comes following a dramatic ruling giving gun owners a win in a National Rifle Association / California Rifle and Pistol (CRPA) Foundation lawsuit. On January 18th, Fresno Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Hamilton ruled that AB 962, the hotly contested statute that would have banned mail order ammunition sales and required all purchases of so called “handgun ammunition” to be registered, was unconstitutionally vague on its face. By enjoining enforcement of these statutes, mail order ammunition sales to California can continue unabated, and ammunition sales need not be registered under the law. A formal written ruling from the court will be issued soon.

Subscribed to thread.

Man, we need an "official" firearms thread here. Lots of good discussion all over the place and it'd be nice to have it one central location.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Another victory is that Smith and Wesson now have CA compliant AR's (4 models) in their 2011 catalog and come equipped from the factory with a bullet button and 10 round mag.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/<wbr>webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/<wbr>Product4_750001_750051_786043_<wbr>-1_757785_757784_757784_<wbr>ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Not a bad price either. I wish I hadn't sold my AR's, but I didn't have a place to store them at the time I moved to NC. Keeping them on base is a PITA.

Not a bad price either. I wish I hadn't sold my AR's, but I didn't have a place to store them at the time I moved to NC. Keeping them on base is a PITA.

Indeed. If that is MSRP then you can bet they will eventually be priced around $650 in some of the bigger stores. Hardly worth building your own unless the price of kits come down too.

Back