• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW <<Carbon Fiber Rock Guards>> (set of 4) to prevent rock chips on rocker panels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW <<Carbon Fiber Rock Guards>> (set of 4) to prevent rock chips on rocker panels!

As many of you know, most freeways have tons of debris and rocks. Driving a lowered and super wide NSX on the highway attracts rocks like no tomorrow.

What makes it worse is many owners like to run super wide and sticky tires which sprays even more rocks to the side rockers. Very fear companies will use Clear Bra film on lower rocker panels due to the abuse it gets so we created these beautiful Carbon Fiber rock guards. Each kit comes in a set of 4 pieces for the car. We supply the mounting hardware and it bolts on with no drilling.

We have made these carbon fiber pieces with clear coat on one side and a nice rubberized coating on the impact side to absorb rocks and most importantly DEFLECT them away from your precious painted lowers!

Currently we are still doing some prototype testing on these with a few local cars but they should be ready for production shortly.

Introductory price for these CF pieces will be $229 + shipping for the first 10 orders capped. Once we have delivered the initial orders, the price will go to an MSRP of $269 per set and be listed on our website.

If you want to get a set, please PM us or post here with your interested to get a set and we will contact you.

here's some photos we took of them installed on our demo car!

Questions PM or email us and please visit our website and follow us on Instagram if you like what you see :)

www.euroboutique.us

Instagram [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

Front and rears installed:

Close-up of Front CF rock guard installed:

Close-up of Rear rock guard installed:

Last edited:
How do they fasten?

How do they fasten?

Excellent question ~ these are attached with OEM screw point locations and double sided tape! We would never want a NSX owner to drill holes in their beloved car :)

TGIF - happy friday!

www.euroboutique.us

PM's replied!

If you guys want a set, please PM us to get on the order list as we are now starting production on these and should have them ready in roughly 4-6 weeks. Remember once we reach the 10 set intro price, they will go back to MSRP so don't wait if you want a set. We are cutting off the max at 10 sets Intro price no exceptions :)

thanks!

www.euroboutique.us

Do you have any pics from further away. Side or angle shots showing the whole car.

This is one of those mods that is not directly perceptible when you walk up to the car. Only a true NSX owner would know or pick out the guards. It was designed to be functional with a slight hint of the carbon peeking out. From a direct side-shot the guards are almost invisible as they are super thin. Only at an angle can you see them which is why the photos were taken this way.

Here's one we found slightly further back but not the greatest lighting:

The car is going out to the WekFest show so will try to get some more photos when its off the lift.

For now these are the only photos we have....

thanks!

Thanks for posting that. I would love to see more after the show. My neighbors gt500 has something similar stock and I dont really like it, but I like the way they look here

Thanks for posting that. I would love to see more after the show. My neighbors gt500 has something similar stock and I dont really like it, but I like the way they look here

thanks - if rain stops we will get some photos this weekend....

Thanks for your support as we would not be here without you guys!

Please stop by our booth at WekFest San Jose if you are local and check out some of our latest offerings. We will be offering many new cool products including a new line of hand made bracelets and keychains.

Follow us on Instagram or drop us a line anytime on Facebook!

https://www.instagram.com/euroboutique/

thanks,
EB staff

www.euroboutique.us

Sorry for delay fellas - we were closed all last week for 4th of July and now back at the office!

All PM's replied.

We have a few full leather flat bottom wheels and some carbon wheels in stock ready to ship.

Visit our website and be sure to follow us on Instagram [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

www.euroboutique.us

thanks

PM's replied!

In stock and ready to ship - questions please let us know and be sure to stop by our booth at NSXPO to checkout our products in person.

thanks always for your support!

www.euroboutique.us

*****Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2017 Deals*****

PM us with your special build request or custom order!

All of our carbon rock guards and other products are now 10% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING :) Not going to find a better deal so if you have been waiting for the right deal, here it is, we have many Carbon wheels in stock or we'd be happy to build any custom spec.

Samples can be found in our NSX collection here:

https://euroboutique.us/collections/nsx

Happy Holidays from all of us at EuroBoutique!

Last edited:
These make a great little addition to your NSX - something that is beautiful and functional!

PM us with questions or to order!

thanks

Questions PM or email us and please visit our website and follow us on Instagram if you like what you see :)

www.euroboutique.us

Instagram [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

Front and rears installed:

Close-up of Front CF rock guard installed:

Close-up of Rear rock guard installed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back