• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Carbon Parts From Umbrella Auto Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have been working to release some CF interior and some engine bay parts. We are using dry carbon, wet lay up carbon and some parts are cf overlay of original parts inorder to maintain factory strength and complex mounting points.

Here are pics of a set of Cf overlay of original complete door handle assemblies. Price is $600 for a pair (left and right) + exchange of your original door handles

Also a link to more pics on my website:

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...carbon_fiber_interior_door_handles_2_nsx.html

Thanks!

Ravi
206 229 7856

Attachments

• DSCN0570.jpg
    DSCN0570.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 766
  • DSCN0571.jpg
    DSCN0571.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 678
  • DSCN0572.jpg
    DSCN0572.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 622
  • DSCN0565.jpg
    DSCN0565.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 3,562
from my side i could notice that like overlay it look's like real cf :wink:

wow, interior is very... interesting, reminds me of the Murcielago LP640 interior stitching and the door handles to the Gallardo Superleggera.

Hi All,
I just installed the carbon handles and thought i'd share.
they look fantastic! Quality is superb and installation is a piece of cake.

I was a little hesitant about getting them at first, but now i'm very happy that i did. they really do enhance the interior!

here are some pics.

Attachments

• handle_close3.jpg
    handle_close3.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 336
  • handle3.jpg
    handle3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 299
  • handle4.jpg
    handle4.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 329
  • interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 434
I have the CF gauge surround and the part is amazing. I'm going to take pics as soon as it stops snowing and raining. The piece is unreal, quality is like OEM and Ravi is a great vendor. It wtook me a bit to send back the core part and he was understanding and a real nice guy. Cant wait to order more parts from him, after the Holidays:biggrin:

I have bought other items from Ravi at Umbrella and all I can say is that he is a VERY stand up guy!

Hello I just wanted to thank you guys for the great feedback I appreciate it.

Also, we can overlay any of your existing parts with real carbon fiber, interior or exterior including overlay in CF of your stock center consoles modified for single or double din stereos

Another option for your interior door handles,center consoles,window trims:

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...ct_id-1360/interior_door_handle_refinish.html

We will have many more parts available very soon including:

CF door inserts
CF center console
CF center dash vent
CF clock assy.

Feel free to message me with any special requests.

thanks

Ravi
www.umbrellaautodesign.com

206 229 7856

Last edited:

Attachments

• DSCN1063.jpg
    DSCN1063.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Could you cover a stock coolant tank in carbon fiber?

I'm thinking about the coolant tank because SOS no longer sells their billet tanks, and I don't like the round Dali tank.

Also, I have CF injector covers but need the other 2 plastic covers that go with them in CF, do you have just those available? I noticed you had them in your engine package.

I'm thinking about the coolant tank because SOS no longer sells their billet tanks, and I don't like the round Dali tank.

Also, I have CF injector covers but need the other 2 plastic covers that go with them in CF, do you have just those available? I noticed you had them in your engine package.

Hi give me a call today and I can give you more information on what I have available.

thanks

Ravi
www.umbrellaautodesign.com

206 229 7856

what about a carbon fiber overlay on the targa top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back