• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New date De Leon Springs breakfast meet

How many people up for a breakfast Meet at The Park De Leon Springs?
October 21, 2012 a Sunday morning.

Park opens at 8am, so the earlier the better. But i'd say lets shoot for arriving at 9:30a. We should be able to all park together. We went back in Nov 2009

We are given our own Pancake mix and eggs, where nobody but you, can mess up the order, as you cook your own food. However the meat is cooked for you.

Here is a link with directions, times, and other activities available.
http://www.floridastateparks.org/deleonsprings/default.cfm

Would like to know how many people interested by Oct 1st , 2012 to be able to get reservations.

Heres a link to the Nov 2009 thread with pics. http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128761&highlight=leon+springs

Nabil +2
Oster +1
Todd T. +1
Factor X
Flabuf +1
nsx-ray +5
LDominicano +1
David M. + his co pilot hopefully
coastieNsx
Christine P. +1
David W.
George I. +1
Hal G.
Peter P
Paul H +1

Last edited:
I should be good for

1 car/2people (pretty much all we can fit in.)

The last time we went to DeLeon Springs, they said we couldn't reserve the whole place.

im in

Ldominicano, do you know if your count is still around 6 people?
Unless anyone wants to get up earlier & meet somewhere else and then meet the rest of us at Colonial Towne Park off 46a @ 8:15a

Oster 912-202-8040

Last edited:
Im going to have to say me +1 on account of the other 5 will probly still be hung over from the halloween party sat night :biggrin: anyone that drives nsx is welcome also :wink:...x

Ldominicano, do you know if your count is still around 6 people?
Unless anyone wants to get up earlier & meet somewhere else and then meet the rest of us at Colonial Towne Park off 46a @ 8:15a

Oster 912-202-8040

FYI - Colonial Town Park is off I-4 exit 101-A on 46A. You can see it just West from the I-4 exit. Is anyone else planning on meeting up and driving together?

Last edited:
Just wanted to double-check. Is this still a "thang"? I'm a new owner and scared to drive my NSX 100 miles each way. I'll get over that eventually.

FX

It's definitely still on...and you need to bring that "new" car down. It's fun to see other NSX's all together too and compare mods, etc. Also, you'll probably have the only red one there... :wink:

Last edited:
Lol, it's still a Thing. And meeting at Hwy 46A in the post Feet Fixer posted directions about.

Oster

I am.... and I'm meeting LDominicano somewhere in between.

FYI - Colonial Town Park is off I-4 exit 101-A on 46A. You can see it just West from the I-4 exit. Is anyone else planning on meeting up and driving together?

Just wanted to double-check. Is this still a "thang"? I'm a new owner and scared to drive my NSX 100 miles each way. I'll get over that eventually.

FX

Yeah, you'll get over that. I just drove mine from Sarasota to Boulder and back. 100 miles isn't even a sprint.

Back