• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Downforce Goodies installed ***NO 56k***

Here is my new downforce NSX-R Diffuser and Carbon Fiber Spoiler. The section of the rear valance that attaches to the diffuser will be painted black to match the diffuser soon. Thanks to SOS for getting these to me. I apologize in advance for the dirty comptech exhaust tips. :)

Also, installed is the shark shorty antenna. Personally, I prefer a clean look, but it was the next best option compared to the monstrosity of the stock antenna. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

updates:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Synth,

car is coming along very nicely. Im excited to see it with the GTV's on it:wink: Imola is possibly my favorite OEM paint color:wink:Id say more NSX-R goodies:biggrin:

Synth,

Really diggin' the rear defuser!!! :biggrin:
Do you have any pictures of the whole car with the Type R spoiler?
Just trying to get a "feel" for the look... :redface:
BTW... Great color... :wink:
Thanks!!!

that looks perfect, i'm still waiting for all my rear end parts to come from siebon unfortunately. its been 4 months and i haven't heard a word from them yet. =(

Thanks Bat, that looks good. I got the FRP rear diffuser. I know I WILL scrape the diffuser once I drop the car, so I didn't want to get the CF one. And volks come in next month hopefully.

Nicely done! I think you'll be happy once you get that section painted black to match. I know I was. Did you get the cf or frp rear diffuser?

Bat™

nsx1107s.jpg

Nice photos. The rear diffuser completes the look to the 02 rear valence. I can't wait to get mine. I agree about the factory antenna. Too bad someone hasn't developed a delete kit with a functional stealthy antenna.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO glad I got to see pics of a type R wing on Imola. It's something I'm thinking about. How do you think It would look with the black roof?

^ It would look AWESOME! Personally I would go with the CF version, it has a darker clearcoat then the earlier downforce spoilers, so it would tie in nicely to your black roof and pillars..

Did I see somewhere you were selling the GT-V's already?:confused: You need to finish off the rear with a DF rear window garnish to match that wing. I love mine.:smile:

Did I see somewhere you were selling the GT-V's already?:confused: You need to finish off the rear with a DF rear window garnish to match that wing. I love mine.:smile:

I was considering selling them to pick a different set up. However, if no one buys them before they arrive, then I'm keeping them. I also have my eye on that DF window garnish! ;)

Synth,

Car looks clean buddy specially with shark shorty antenna...I know i've seen this somewhere in the forum...Hope you don't mind me asking where and how much is the shark shorty antenna..Thinking of getting one for my car too..Any DIY notes on how to install this???Much thanks..

Back