• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New for May 2001

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
I'm going to start doing a "new this month" section of the main page on the website.

I'll also keep a "new this month" message in this forum updated throughout each month as things are added, so if you want to know the absolute latest, just check in here!

New for May 2001:

5/7/01 - Road & Track article: "Used Car Classic: 1991 - 1999 Acura NSX. Fast, frugal, fun - and remarkably reliable". A great article on the excellent value provided by used NSXs. Includes commentary from Mark Basch, one of the best NSX mechanics in the world as well as a handy "used NSX buyers checklist." http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Media/magazines/rt-june_2001.htm

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 08 May 2001).]

What is that display that is in one of the photos in the japanese interior. Looks like a tv of something in the dash. Very cool.

------------------
NetViper -= looking to get an NSX before I turn 26! =- Didn't make 25 :(

It is an LCD display for a factory Honda navigation system. Not available or workable (no map software) outside Japan.

That LCD looks very cool. Why is it that Japan gets all the cool stuff? NSX-Type R , type S, S Zero... ? Is it because of how few are sold here in the states? The Zanardi is the closest thing we ever got to those cars.

------------------
NetViper -= looking to get an NSX before I turn 26! =- Didn't make 25 :(

Back