• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Formula Red '96 in the San Francisco Bay Area

It's been a few weeks now, but I wanted to wait until I could take that perfect Golden Gate Bridge picture from the Marin Headlands:

IMG_20170805_144937109.jpg

Yep, that's summer in San Francisco...

Anyway, the new-to-me '96 NSX-T comes up from Southern California. It's almost completely stock, having had a few original components reinstalled by the incomparable Don of Hill Top. I used NSXPrime as an invaluable resource during my search, and I'm happy to be part of the community now.

Congrats on picking up a good looking NSX. I'm envious of you guys that to use your cars year round, instead of having to put them in storage for half the year. The only plus is keeping the miles from accumulating too fast.

Congrats on picking up a good looking NSX. I'm envious of you guys that to use your cars year round, instead of having to put them in storage for half the year. The only plus is keeping the miles from accumulating too fast.

As someone who owned a convertible in Chicago, I know how you feel!

fine looking 96...:cool:

Sorry if this shows up twice; none of my replies were posting for a while.

I can relate to the seasonality, having driven a convertible in the Chicago area for many years.

Back