• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New French NSX :)

Hi Guys !!:smile:

I have been present on the Forum for while now but I think it's time for me to introduce myself since I found my Baby!! :biggrin:
My name is Guillaume, 31 years old, I'm from Lille in the very north of France but I work In Renault's Design Center near Versailles...

I allready have a S2000 for nearly 4 years now but couldn't even think of selling it... :redface: So I decided to offer the S a big sister! :smile:
I'm a member of the S2000 french owner's Club ( www.s2000.fr ), which counts some NSX owners also.. ( no french club )

Unfortunatly, I only have one shot of the NSX but will try to make others later...

It's a 1992 model, only 45000 KMs, nearly stock except an ugly Remus Exhaust but nice Blitz Technospeed Wheels! :smile:

And that's my S2000 some times ago...

It's a bit modified now... ( dampers, manifold, catback, airbox, brakes, many stabilizers..Etc.. ). The bumper is changing this week for an Amuse one because of a stupid little accident with an 80 year old guy unable to drive his brand new Automatic Citroen!!!!:mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Hi Guillaume,

Welcome to the club. Your NSX looks really very clean. If you have time, post some more pictures in the future.
But you should try driving it with the engine hatch closed. It's not ment to be used as an air-brake :smile:

Am a little curious, what exactly do you do in the Renault's Design Center.

Beautiful! And you got the right color, too ;).

Are there many NSXen in France? Yours is the first I've heard of.

Congrats on your new baby! Enjoy it:smile:

Grats on the NSX. Looks good!

BTW I wouldnt drive off with the engine hatch open like that. :tongue: :biggrin:

Hi Guillaume,

Welcome to the club. Your NSX looks really very clean. If you have time, post some more pictures in the future.
But you should try driving it with the engine hatch closed. It's not ment to be used as an air-brake :smile:

Oups.. I thought it would bring a little more " downforce " passing 200 km/h ..:biggrin: :biggrin: ;) No, I was just showing the engine bay to a friend... :)

Am a little curious, what exactly do you do in the Renault's Design Center.

I am what's called a " 3D modeller ".. I'm working along with car designers to make a 3D model out of their 2D sketches.. Interior & exterior of the car.. Everything has to be modelled... Of course, we also work with engeneers in order be able to fit all the technical package that comes in the car, or to check the areodynamic for example.. Also considering many ergonomical points for interiors so that people feel good in their cars! There's so much to say..:rolleyes:

Beautiful! And you got the right color, too ;).

Are there many NSXen in France? Yours is the first I've heard of.

Not really.. I think most of them come from Germany and I would really be interested to know the exact number..:confused: I would say maybe 60-80..
I don' t know.. probably one of the rarest japanese car after the Mazda RX7 here in France... Not many Japanese cars here.. ( about 650 S2000 probably) :redface:

I wonder how long the "Red" is going to continue building amongst the new owners? You guys can almost have a Red Nsx Only Forum!Congrats! C'est Bon! C'est jolie! C'est ROUGE! Pardon my Francais, but I try. Btw..do you park beside your Boss at Renaults? LOL

Welcome to the forum and the community! And congrats on the car(s).

Welcome to Prime! I too am a NSX/S2000 owner as well! But sadly I sold my S2000 today in order to get a SUV for my NSX track tires, camping, etc.

Anyway as I'm also another international NSX owner I wish you all the best with the car!

Cheers,
Cameron

Congrats. I used to have a renault for about 6 months... I think I weighed more than it did. Maybe they should have kept that one in 2D and never went any further with it... lol...

Those wheels look very nice, but.... is the car parked up on the curb?!! :eek:

Not many Japanese cars here.. ( about 650 S2000 probably) :redface:

ca c'est vrais:cool:
j'ai fais la visit y'a deux ans...
j'ai vu que trois honda civics
pendant le mois passer labas! :eek:
mais bon, bien venu parmis nous.
welcome !

Salut a toi!

I've found out that the Remus can be quite loud and even more aggressive too as I compared it to a Taitec today. Is it just the Taitec header or a simply a gasket failure, hihi? :D

Thanks to all of you!!! :wink: I'm sure I will find everything here to maintain my baby in good condition! :biggrin:

Salut a toi!

I've found out that the Remus can be quite loud and even more aggressive too as I compared it to a Taitec today. Is it just the Taitec header or a simply a gasket failure, hihi? :D

I don't remember the sound of the original exhaust, but the Remus is very very quiet.. Really... Allmost frustrating not to ear the engine...:redface:

Salut,
Félicitations et sois le bienvenu à NSXPrime et la grande famille des NSX aux Etats-Unis. Quoique je ne possède plus la voiture, je fréquente quand même le site de temps en temps, la nostalgie, si tu veux l'appeler ainsi. C'était avec les larmes aux yeux que je regarde quelqu'un d'autre quitter avec elle, crois moi. Mais hélas, c'est la vie! Comme on dit, quelque fois il y a des choses plus importantes qu'on doit faire quitte à avoir le cœur brisé. Encore une fois, nous sommes tous ravis de t'avoir comme membre de la famille de la fabuleuse NSX!:biggrin:

Salut,
Félicitations et sois le bienvenu à NSXPrime et la grande famille des NSX aux Etats-Unis. Quoique je ne possède plus la voiture, je fréquente quand même le site de temps en temps, la nostalgie, si tu veux l'appeler ainsi. C'était avec les larmes aux yeux que je regarde quelqu'un d'autre quitter avec elle, crois moi. Mais hélas, c'est la vie! Comme on dit, quelque fois il y a des choses plus importantes qu'on doit faire quitte à avoir le cœur brisé. Encore une fois, nous sommes tous ravis de t'avoir comme membre de la famille de la fabuleuse NSX!:biggrin:

Never sell your NSX! never!!! :biggrin:

Welcome, Guillaume!
Just a quick note: Frank Irvine of Strutwise can recharge your old hatch struts for you at a reasonable rate. Then you won't have to prop the hatch up with the engine cover.:biggrin:
There is also an excellent chance that he speaks French!

Back