• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

New front spoiler wanted - Old style only

Just like the topic says. I would like a new front spoiler, old style only. This is the shorter version, unlike the new ones available from Acura. Interested only in a new, unused spoiler.
Thanks,
John :smile:

Hi there, I have a BRAND NEW 95 front lip that I ordered for my car, then did the 04 front end conversion and did not need it. I believe i paid 140ish for this part from the dealer, its still in the plastic never installed. Shoot me an offer if you're interested.
thanks
Chris

Hey John

Why can't you use a slightly used one for the mold?

I'll be the first on your list to buy one if you can get them made.

Last edited:
Still looking! I would also pay someone to use their perfect one for a mold and return it in the same shape. There has to be an NSX'er that has one :biggrin:
I plan to repop them, since Acura no longer sells the old style.
Thanks in advance,
John

Back