• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Imola Orange/Orange owner

Photos of my new baby, just brought home. I am enjoying this car like no other. The stats: 2003 Imola Orange/Orange, approx. 15k miles, stock except for Comptech headers, Catback exhaust and cold air box. When I first laid eyes on it, I was struck with indecision as to continue to admire or drive it. The driving ultimately won. It attracts attention everywhere it goes...and rightfully so. It is gorgeous, far more striking than these photos suggest.A good omen: the car and my new cofffee table NSX book arrived the same day. I am thrilled to own this example of automotive art.

Attachments

• IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 337
  • DSC_0130.jpg
    DSC_0130.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 373
  • DSC_0145.jpg
    DSC_0145.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Congrats on a nice find. Just beautiful!

Best NSX color. You'll probably get lots of thumbs up for that color if you are in the UT Austin area.

where in TX are you? I've never seen an Imola in person, by far the coolest color!

Congrats on your purchase! Absolutely stunning - love the interior. Wow! Enjoy!! Jay

Just awesome.... The best color, IMO. Love the interior as well.

Welcome...for sure best color! Watch until you hear how many compliments you'll get on color alone (While they figure out what your driving..lol)

Is that the Ft. Collins CO car? I have been watching it for a while. Probably one of the best cars for sale in a while.
Congrats. Nice!

Well Frank congrats on buying one of 9 Imola Orange Pearl/ Orange interior cars for 2003.

When I owned my ex-2002 Imola I created two threads. One for the Imola Orange Pearl/ Onyx interior cars (only 8 of them made) and one for the Imola Orange Pearl/ Orange interior cars (only 41 of them made). See here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110396

Feel free to give me your last 3 digits of the VIN and I'll add you into this database. If not no worries. Just trying to keep track of these beauties...

Congrats!

Jetpilot

Last edited:
Congrats, one of the most desirable color combos made...

Owning an NSX is an addiction, one you are hooked you are hooked...

Sam

Congrats Frank! My favorite color too!

I will catch up to your posts... I am in the San Antonio area. I've had the car for only a few weeks, so I am still very much in the learning mode. Mods will come later when I have more familiarity with the car and after I get the turbo vs. supercharger, etc. stuff figured out. So far it is stockish, with Comptech headers and exhaust and cold air box. The NSX is the first sports car I've owned, so it is wowing the socks off me, though I realize by contemporary standards it is on the tame side.

On the history side, I am very interested in learning more about Ayrton Senna, who I understand had a hand in the NSX's development.

The car is a visual and performance thrill.

Congrats on a SWEET color, this is one of my top 3 colors for the NSX right behind Yellow and Blue :)

I drove an Imola once on a test drive and I have to admit for some odd reason everyone was looking at me :biggrin: so odd cuz it never happens in my white NSX *sniff :confused: haha

rick

Back