• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Member to the Colorado family

Hello NSX Prime,
My name is Bob and I wanted to introduce myself, I purchased my 91 BB in Aug 2011 here in Colorado Highlands Ranch to be exact, a week before I got married.. Needless to say I had a REALLY good couple of weeks in Aug. I worked at an Acura Dealership back in 1991 when they came out and fell in love then.
I bought a stock 91 BB which had normal 20 year old car problems, but was solid and a good shell to works with. I am lucky enough to have one of my best friends as my mechanic, crew chief etc. Chris Wayland from Flatirons Acura in Boulder.
Since I bought my bad boy I have started to mark off items on my own NSX shopping list.
I've had Chris go through the engine to fix all leaks and replace all hoses, seals etc. New oil pan old one was stripped and had a nice dent in it. Stroke of luck my AC lines were on the recall list so I got those free.
Tien flex suspension with edfc. Power slot rotors with RB pads, CT Engineering Header and Cat back Exhaust, CT Short Shifter. Volk GTF 18"-19". CT Supercharger in the spring.
The bummer is I can't put the suspension on as I'm now down to a 13 week wait for my rims target delivery date 3/2012 so the suspension will stay in its crate for the winter.
My company will be a sponsor for the NSXPO 2012 here in Colorado. I feel privileged to be able to be a part of the experience not only as a sponsor but more so as a fellow NSX Owner. I look forward to getting to know the members here and meet you in person come next year in Sept.
I still go stare at it in the garage and sometimes just start it up to hear it....
This forum is like crack though... Jus Sayin
Bob Mills

Grats and welcome sir! :smile:

Thanks for the welcome, Honcho my agreement with you is with great bias!!! :biggrin:

Hi Bob,

Looking forward to meeting you and checking out the cool car with the new wheels when the dastardly cold weather goes away.

Welcome to our habit, Bob.

I've had mine for almost 2 years now and it is indeed crack-like in it's addiction.

I haven't been active in the regional activities yet, but am looking forward to the EXPO next year and will be surfacing to assist as needed.

We should probably find a decent day soon and gather as many locals as can get there for lunch, introductions, mutual admiration, and probably cause a traffic jam in the parking lot.

Bill

Back