• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX 2001 NA2 3.2

Misty in England? You don't say.....

29k miles? I assume you mean Kilometers. If so here in the states, that's about 19,000 statute miles on a 2001 coup. Lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$. Congrats X 10!

29k miles? I assume you mean Kilometers. If so here in the states, that's about 19,000 statute miles on a 2001 coup. Lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$. Congrats X 10!

We work in miles in the UK.

Cheers.

P.s, Sonic, are you going to Japfest this year? I've just got the details up on NSXCB.

Nice looking car. Where is your rear strut tower bar?

Cheers. I may be wrong but didn't think they came as standard on UK cars? (If they did i havn't got one!) Also did they ever come with remote central locking? Or just central locking via the key in the door?

- - - Updated - - -

I know! Sometimes it even rains too! Thanks buddy, yes it's in miles the EU hasn't forced that on us yet!

- - - Updated - - -

We work in miles in the UK.

Cheers.

P.s, Sonic, are you going to Japfest this year? I've just got the details up on NSXCB.

Hello Papalazarou, i have been meaning to sign up and introduce myself to NSXCB aswell. I have never actually been to Japfest! Will have to read more about it, you always seem to have a very good turnout of NSX. :cool:

P.s. Is that your LBBP in your pic? Gorgeous colour!

Last edited:
Welcome, nice car.
You can do a straight swap with S2000 side repeters which are clear, not to expensive even from a main dealer.
There is also a gathering at the Donnington classic this year, details also on NSXCB.

Regards Sharon

Wow another NA2 coupe!
they seem to be popping up often considering their limited production. I would love to have one, but the roof would have to be black. (Just me)

congrats on the great find!

The last coupes made with 2 tone colours were 1994 NSX Brookland Green/Black roof - early serial #'s during 1994.

Last edited:
Very nice! That color looks brighter than MC blue, I like it a lot. The weather looks so English over there. :wink:

Hello Papalazarou, i have been meaning to sign up and introduce myself to NSXCB aswell. I have never actually been to Japfest! Will have to read more about it, you always seem to have a very good turnout of NSX. :cool:

P.s. Is that your LBBP in your pic? Gorgeous colour!

It was once. That one went to HK. I currently have a imola facelift.
Japfest is a great event. If you get a chance, check out some of the old JF threads at NSXCB.

Cheers.

Midnight_raven and WarrenW:
I stand corrected! - great to see there were other 2 tone coupes out there... rare finds!

Lucky dog! Thats a beautiful NA2 coupe.

Take good care of her, she's rare as they come

Back