• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX at yesterday's Central NJ C&C (July 30)

I just found out that at yesterday's Central Jersey Cars & Coffee there were a couple new NSX's for folks to drive.

Did anybody know about this????? I was bummed that nobody told us............

My dealer told me the regional reps are kinda wandering around their respective regions offering drives...so it seems unorganized at best:rolleyes:

Email your regional Acura sales rep. The dealers are usually just participants in the for the ride as this is usually an internal Acura initiative by some brave folks within who want to get the word out. They are using the pre-production cars before they are crushed. Well... this is the story for the ones on the left coast at least.

I wonder if there will be any demo/test drive cars at Sunnyside Acura (Nashua NH) for their Car show on Aug 13?
I'll have my ride in one getting to it, but sorry to say I won't be releasing the fob for others to drive.

Last edited:
I just called Sunnyside about their show. The rep I spoke with did not have details about if any testers will be there. However, I gave them details about the top post and (planted a seed) that if not in works, suggested they look into getting Reps with test cars there if possible. If I hear an update from them I'll post, but not sure if they will call. Might be worth others calling to show interest to plant more seeds?:confused::rolleyes:

donny acura seed......:biggrin:

I was there but just by coincidence, its literally 10 minutes from my house so I try to go to every one. Our Acura factory rep was there with 2 new ones for people to drive. Had I known sooner I could have done a little networking and extended the invite to everyone here.

I just called Sunnyside about their show. The rep I spoke with did not have details about if any testers will be there. However, I gave them details about the top post and (planted a seed) that if not in works, suggested they look into getting Reps with test cars there if possible. If I hear an update from them I'll post, but not sure if they will call. Might be worth others calling to show interest to plant more seeds?:confused::rolleyes:

Just to put it out that THERE WILL BE '17 NSX's for Test Drives at this event!!!

SO... who's going and if so best to sign up via the link so they have head count to prep for... as well as provide free B-Fest.

Back