• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Driver issue

Got my new NSX Driver today. Wonderful issue with lots of articles, news and photos.
Speakng of photos, lots of great NSX and scenery shots.......and 37 (yes 37) photos of our VP, Ms May Lee. One famous lady!

Got my new NSX Driver today. Wonderful issue with lots of articles, news and photos.
Speakng of photos, lots of great NSX and scenery shots.......and 37 (yes 37) photos of our VP, Ms May Lee. One famous lady!

37 photos = Miss December

just got mine.....hermetically sealed for my pleasure.....

Got mine three days ago. It brought on more NSXPO withdrawal *shaking violently and sweating* . Let's just say, it was worth the 5700 mile round-trip road trip in my NSX.

Challenge accepted.....so we went through the issue with our "where's Waldo" hats on, and believe the number should actually be 39.

So, do I hear 40? ;^D

right-here-wheres-waldo-t-shirt.multi.jpeg

It sure takes a long time to get from Edmonton to Houston. I'm still waiting for mine . . . Warren :)
:smile:

Mine arrived a few days ago no longer sealed. The lovely USPS managed to tear open the packaging at some point.

Bump for a very nicely done #1 for 2020..:cool:

Gee I never got the latest copy. If you're read it and are ready to toss it, send it to me. :biggrin::rolleyes:

don't you "know" a guy?????

haha getting old .....at least you have female admirers on the streets of Poughkeepsie!!!!

Back