• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner in Atlanta

Hi guys (any girl owners yet?). I finally landed my dream car this weekend, buying a 97 NSX-T in South Florida and driving it back yesterday. She's black/black with aftermarket exhaust (twin dual tips). Thanks to this site, I was aware of what to look for and what still needs to be done. Overall a clean car that should have had the timing belt and water pump already done (it has 50K miles). At least it had the 30k service. Also needs front tires. Paint and interior are super clean. I look forward to bringing her to the next Caffeine and Octane the first Sunday in Sept., and hope to see the '94 Brooklands Green and the 2002 (?)black/red/black NSXs there again. Only downside is I must sell my '94 300ZX Twin Turbo with 400+ HP. Caio.:redface:

Dejathoris,

Congrats and welcome to the club! It was great to meet you at the last Caffeine and Octane, and I can't wait to see her on September 6th! Weather and new house construction permitting, I'll be there.

Benelli
94 Brooklands Green

Thanks. I'm getting new front tires this week and looking for a good alighment shop near Alpharetta. Any suggestions? Jackson Acura wants $250, and I find it hard to believe it should cost that much.

where is caffiene and octane?
I assume its a meet?? tell me more, any links?

good to meet you- are you a female owner?? or you just looking from one?

hope to hook up soon.......

-M

-M

Caffeine and Octane is at the Avenues at East Cobb on the first SUNDAY of each month (used to be Saturday). Here is the post on F-Chat regarding August's show:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206886

It's amazing all the different cars you will/may see at the gathering, and its always great to see more NSX's.

Benelli

good to meet you- are you a female owner?? or you just looking from one?

hope to hook up soon.......

-M

I am 100% male. See other resposne for Caffiene and Octane. It's a great meet of nice people and great cars.

Thanks. I'm getting new front tires this week and looking for a good alighment shop near Alpharetta. Any suggestions? Jackson Acura wants $250, and I find it hard to believe it should cost that much.

Got two new front tires, finally, Yokohama S- Drives (from Discount Tire), and a 4-wheel alignment at a great shop owned by an experienced car enthusiast on Alpharetta Highway up the street from the Ferrari/Maserati dealership. He does all their cars, and used his new alignment machine on mine. Price was only $90, less 10% for mentioning the BMW club and Discount Tire. The owner supervised the aligning, and printed 4 or 5 pages of specs, complete with diagrams, explaining each one. I highly recommend this place - "America's Best Automotive" for an alignment. It is also a Tire Rack certified tire installer.

Back