• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX T-shirt now available

AutoVation said:
Please take that pic off this thread. I can only imagine what would happen if you get the top banner. :eek:

P.S. Everyone else that copied his pic, delete that pic PLEASE! :redface:

I have done my part, now the rest of you please follow suit!

Tony, are you and Charles friends? I think he has mentioned you when I told him I will be making a trip back to Charleston soon. If so, I think a large will do the trick. I will be in Charleston next weekend (7/28) and could pick it up then if that would work for you. Hopefully we will all be able to get together that weekend. Sweet shirt!

94BlkNSXinNC said:
Tony, are you and Charles friends? I think he has mentioned you when I told him I will be making a trip back to Charleston soon. If so, I think a large will do the trick. I will be in Charleston next weekend (7/28) and could pick it up then if that would work for you. Hopefully we will all be able to get together that weekend. Sweet shirt!

Yep, after trips to SEMA and Tokyo Auto Salon we're pretty good friends! :biggrin: I'm closing on my new house the Wednesday before that so I'll be pretty busy that weekend. I will definitely make time to meet up though. Go ahead and order through the website and you'll have the shirt before you get here. I have a feeling everything I have will be boxed up!

Nice shirt and fast shipping....Thanks !!!

AutoVation said:
Yep, after trips to SEMA and Tokyo Auto Salon we're pretty good friends! :biggrin: I'm closing on my new house the Wednesday before that so I'll be pretty busy that weekend. I will definitely make time to meet up though. Go ahead and order through the website and you'll have the shirt before you get here. I have a feeling everything I have will be boxed up!

DON"T FORGET THE COLUMBIA CAR SHOWS :wink: :wink: :wink: :biggrin: :biggrin:

T-shirt ordered! So please delete the hairy moobs pic, so we can all get on with our lifes!:biggrin:

Last edited:
AutoVation said:
This pic is for your help getting them made. :wink: :eek:
avshirtfront.jpg

Nice...100% natural....or is synthetic?:biggrin:

Update: We have about 20 shirts left in various sizes. The pricing and coupons are still active.

Back