• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner in Reva, VA

About a year ago I started looking for my "retirement car", a 2003 anniversary edition corvette. Thankfully my brother (99NCNSX, owner of a black/black 1999 NSX) talked me into looking for an NSX instead.

Last week we picked it up (red/camel 1999) and drove the 700 miles from Indiana to NC where it will be housed until my new garage is completed. I have included a few photos in the owner gallery.

That drive through West Virgina convinced me I had made the right decision. Looking forward to many weekend drives through the Blue Ridge mountains.

If you are interested in seeing the car, go to my profile and look at the first drive album. For some reason you can't see my photos on the owners gallery.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your purchase.
You made a wise decision!
Enjoy,

Nate in DC

Congrats!! can't go wrong with NSX anytime even with Gas Prices!!

Americans - Gave muscle cars
Italians - Gave super cars
Brits - sports cars.
Japs - Gave NSX.

Thanks to all for the congrats. Hope our paths cross in the near future.

Hi,
Just noticed your alias...do you have a family member serving?

I live north of you in Winchester...driving up 522 can be a nice drive...

Lemme know if you are ever in the neighborhood and I'll buy you a drink at the local watering hole.

Regards,

Hi Kris

I'm a retired Air Force Colonel. Served 30 years. My kids gave me the handle. By the way, I travel up Route 522 going from Reva (near Culpeper) to Pittsburgh quite frequently. It's a beautiful drive.

I'll gladly take you up on that beer!

Dave

Hi Kris

I'm a retired Air Force Colonel. Served 30 years. My kids gave me the handle. By the way, I travel up Route 522 going from Reva (near Culpeper) to Pittsburgh quite frequently. It's a beautiful drive.

I'll gladly take you up on that beer!

Dave

Just let me know when you're passing through....!

Bryan,

Will do! By the way, don't you just love red NSX's! I had a red 1973 Opel Manta Rallye as my first red car. Did some rallying with Blue Ridge Mountain Sports Car club and Pikes Peak Sports Car club with it. Then picked up a red 1973 Opel GT. Both are gone now. By the way, anybody ever do any rallying?

Dave

Congrats for the car Dave.
I think most of us like red NSX.
I do have a red nsx and red evo.
I did a rallying back in Indonesia
On 1997 I'm at 7th overall South East Asia Pacific Seeded Driver.
Hopefully I can compete again in 2010 for WRC event.
Let me know if you interested to do Ice Racing during winter time this year.

Ice racing! Last time I did anything close to that was in a Pikes Peak Sports Car Club sponsored Seven Passes Rally. It was held in central Colorado during February and many of the roads were solid ice. I was driving my 73 Opel Manta Rallye and had a B-52 navigator in the right seat. He never rode with me again! I was much younger then...and much more daring!

Dave

Red Rules! anybody coming into the area Rt 50 near Stone Ridge/South Riding/Chantilly. PM me!

Bryan - I did not realize you are in Tyson's area! I visit Tysons/Reston areas often.

Ram.

Back