• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner in Santa fe NM

Monday morning I purchased my dream car an acura nsx !!!! 1991 to be exact berlina black with a gruppe m supercharger , i want to joing the nsx ownera group on facebook but i cant seem to find an admin to accept my request my name is jeff trujillo and i also want to sell the wheels it came with they are staggerd work anhelos 16x8 in front idk the offset and 17x 9 in rear , needs tires they fit perfect on it and its lowerd on springs. Email me at [email protected]

Welcome to the NSX Club!!! I know the car you purchased. It is SWEET!!!!. I sent you a PM for contact info. We have a active club here in New Mexico. We are setting up a spring drive at this time. Looking forward to meeting you!!

Welcome. As mentioned above; congrats and very nice car and glad it's staying local!
We hope to see you around. Big drive planned for May.

Welcome to the club! Looks like you finally made it to the FB group too. I bet that thing's a hoot with the S/C! What kind of wheels are you shooting for?

Back