• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner of 98 GPW NSX-T W/02 Conversion JH4NA2167WT000178

Hi Everyone!
Excited to be new owner here. I'm sure many of you know this car as it was recently up for sale by Demigod. Soo far the car has been great, drives great, and always gives me a feeling like no other cars have when driving it or seeing it everytime. There are a few items to finish up with the interior but nothing major. It sucks badly that I cant bring her home yet because of winter. She is sitting in my brothers garage now (as you can see in picture #4 below, which is a live webcam so I see her at all times if I miss her). Counting down the days.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 418
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 413
Welcome! Beautiful car.

Congratulations on the purchase. Where will the car finally be residing?

The car will go home to the Twin Cities, MN.

Yes it is very tight fit. But these two dont get driven so no worries.

Thanks. Hope to meet more of you guys up in the midwest.

Can't wait to see this roaming around. Bad ass NSX coming to the Twin cities :biggrin:

Very cool car, congrats on the purchase. I remember eyeing the for sale ad and thinking "now that's how you nicely mod out a white NSX!"

Thanks! I too was thinking the same thing.

Very cool car, congrats on the purchase. I remember eyeing the for sale ad and thinking "now that's how you nicely mod out a white NSX!"

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, "had the T taken out"?

Is this the car that had the T taken out and filled in? If so the build was beautiful

Back