• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner of a Yellow NSX

@Aluminsx: Now there is only two NSX, mine the yellow, and a Red one which was also imported from USA. The red color is 1992 model.

WOW! Congrats! :)

Nice car! What a journey to get something you want.
Most of us just have to scour the US to find our dream - but you ... worldly - globe trotter.
I looked at a number of cars before I bought mine but missed out on cars only 600 miles away - too lazy to go look.
Congrats - you will give your compatriots, friends and neighbors a taste of the NSX.
Welcome to the group.

Congratulations and welcome! That NSX has had quite the journey. I admit I had to pull up Google Maps to see where Bahrain was located. Your car will definitely be one-of-a-kind there. Thanks for sharing the pictures, and I hope you enjoy your new toy.

+1 me too, we have never shipped anything to that country "yet" :)

So would you say it's costly to ship a car all said and done? Must be one rare car over there especially in yellow, congrats!

Congrats! Beautiful NSX, I went from Red to Monaco Blue and now Yellow Myself.
You'll enjoy it! Great Color:biggrin:

Thank you all for the comments, I'm really enjoying the NSX over here.. @s4play The shipping cost was a bit high. It was USD 5045. andbut reached in 21 days. totally worth it..

That is quite a premium

Thank you all for the comments, I'm really enjoying the NSX over here.. @s4play The shipping cost was a bit high. It was USD 5045. andbut reached in 21 days. totally worth it..

USD $5045 to containerize Lucky Mtrs Chicago IL via port of Baltimore to you. Wow! :smile: Breaking open that intermodal container must have been a gas!

Well crap, we lost a beauty from North America. But it went to a fine home and care-taker! :biggrin:

Congratulations. More photos, please.

Here is a new picture showing the car being filmed for a car related TV show .. You can see the Show presenter is talking about the nsx
e5u7eda7.jpg

ytybamev.jpg

Just curious, what kind of watch is that photographed with your paperwork? Can you post a pic? I assume it was included with the sale? BTW, nice ride. You obviously knew what you wanted and got it! Enjoy.

Congrats. After having two it's hard to get rid of it once you have it. Truly unique driving experience :) enjoy

SuperSonic is alive... you never post where you been bro. married that GF yet you better I keep saying it for years you better marry her LOL

Update: now I have Ayrton Senna's Private number plate which he used on his private car in Florida. It was a gift from a good friend for my car.

Back