• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner

I'm another new guy!! I got really lucky and found my dream car! 91 sebring silver with 9000 miles. I was looking for the right car for many years. I just got the timing belt and water pump changed.

Last edited:
Congrats
But at 9000 miles there had to be something more interesting besides just getting lucky finding this rare piece. We would love to know.

Last edited:
My friend is the original owner of the car and it sat on a lift in his heated garage for most of its life. I told him if he ever thought about selling it let me know. He needed to make room for a new car and decided to let it go.

Welcome, lucky you, 9000 miles very cool, please post some pic.

If you are near Chicago, let's get together and compare our Sebring Silvers!

I'm another new guy!! I got really lucky and found my dream car! 91 sebring silver with 9000 miles. I was looking for the right car for many years. I just got the timing belt and water pump changed.

I seem to recall (via another thread) that you are in the suburbs of Chicago.

How about we get a group up and get some coffee/doughnuts?

Congrats on the purchase. Please post some pics. I recently drove my 91 Sebring Silver from Chicago to Los Angeles.

T.

My friend is the original owner of the car and it sat on a lift in his heated garage for most of its life. I told him if he ever thought about selling it let me know. He needed to make room for a new car and decided to let it go.

So your friend sold it to you to make room for another car to "look" at for 25 yrs?

Anyway congratulations on the purchase. Now drive that beauty as it was intended. We have an all original 91 Sebring Silver here in San Antonio that belongs to it's original owner and it has 307K miles on it. It still looks and runs great. Keep up with the maintenance and keep her clean and you can enjoy them forever.

Last edited:
Back