• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner!

My two month search is over. My car is almost home to Austin from Denver.

97 red/tan, chrome OEM wheels, 24K miles

Attachments

• P1010712 (Small).JPG
    P1010712 (Small).JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 255
hofffam said:
My two month search is over. My car is almost home to Austin from Denver.

97 red/tan, chrome OEM wheels, 24K miles

Congrats, that looks like a sweet ride. I wish i had found it first. :frown:

Congrats, tan on red always looks to be worth more $$$, adds even more class to the NSX :cool:

Wow..and it only took you 2 months? You have amazing luck / connections

No connections....just tenacity and a willingness to travel to buy.

A better picture....

P1010766Small.jpg

nice ride........congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club...drive her often and enjoy!

NSXin702 said:
Congratulations Hofffam, take her for a spin for all of us guys still searching for their NSX...=)

Damned winter storm in Austin right now!

Keep looking.....I'm ecstatic about my purchase. Tomorrow is two weeks since the purchase. I have to say - flying to pick up was not expensive ($218) and a two-day drive was no problem at all. A NSXPrime member was very helpful with a local evaluation. Good seller too - he coordinated the PPI and arranged to replace the battery before I drove it home.

WELCOME to those of us who are blessed enough to own one of these wonderful, fun, affordable, maintainable etc, etc, etc, HONDAs.

Congrats, what a beautiful car, take care of it and most of all DRIVE IT and ENJOY IT!!!!!

Brad

hofffam said:
Damned winter storm in Austin right now!

Keep looking.....I'm ecstatic about my purchase. Tomorrow is two weeks since the purchase. I have to say - flying to pick up was not expensive ($218) and a two-day drive was no problem at all. A NSXPrime member was very helpful with a local evaluation. Good seller too - he coordinated the PPI and arranged to replace the battery before I drove it home.

Thanks hofffam, I am definitely keeping the hope alive...=)

nsx1 said:
Congrats! I just love the look of chrome wheels. :wink:

Funny thing about those wheels. In general I don't like chrome wheels - maybe because there are too many 22s in SUVs. I tried to talk my wife into letting me buy some Volk LE28s (for sale in NSXPrime). She said no way. But I think the chrome works and the car looks very good without a bling thing.

Thanks all for the compliments. I told the insurance company it was a weekend car but I don't think I can avoid driving it to work at least twice a week.

hofffam said:
Funny thing about those wheels. In general I don't like chrome wheels - maybe because there are too many 22s in SUVs. I tried to talk my wife into letting me buy some Volk LE28s (for sale in NSXPrime). She said no way. But I think the chrome works and the car looks very good without a bling thing.

Sweet ride Dan! And don't worry about the chrome rims... they look damn good compared to the butt ugly ones that came on my ride. Forget the Volks, hell I'd be happy with a nice set of stockers.... sad thing is, I think my wife kind of likes the chrome rims :frown:

WaltL said:
Sweet ride Dan! And don't worry about the chrome rims... they look damn good compared to the butt ugly ones that came on my ride. Forget the Volks, hell I'd be happy with a nice set of stockers.... sad thing is, I think my wife kind of likes the chrome rims :frown:

I wasn't very clear. I LIKE the chrome wheels. Instead of bling, they kinda look glamorous. I knew from the seller's pictures they were chrome, and I first thought UGH. But when I saw the car for real it looked great with the formula red.

So I won't spend $2000+ on wheels. Maybe an exhaust next year (if the wife says ok)!

hofffam said:
Funny thing about those wheels. In general I don't like chrome wheels - maybe because there are too many 22s in SUVs. I tried to talk my wife into letting me buy some Volk LE28s (for sale in NSXPrime). She said no way. But I think the chrome works and the car looks very good without a bling thing. .

Loose those chromes and snag those VOLKS:wink: Might as well make it a weekend project, Volks and a set of Comptech springs:biggrin:

Back