• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

New Procar Specials RWG’s arrived yesterday

PROCAR SPECIALS Germany presents 5 new rear windshield ganishes in carbonfiber with black mesh and 2 webs.

These are 5 rwg's from the limited edition of 10 ultralight units.
The weight is 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs) that’s 50 % of the OEM garnish.

3 are sold, 2 units are still for sale.

Price is 1.200 USD including DHL shipment door to door.

Procar Specials RWG 1
5576Procar_RWG_0-med.JPG

Procar Specials RWG 2
5576Procar_RWG_11-med.JPG

Procar Specials RWG 3
5576Procar_RWG_21-med.JPG

Procar Specials RWG 4
5576Procar_RWG_31-med.JPG

cf structure (detail)
5576RWG_1.jpg

looks very nice. would very much like to see some pics installed on the car with the trunk closed.

thanks,

rk

Last edited:
Pirana said:
Jesus, its more than 50% weight savings if you count the weight of $1,200 :eek:

Its expensive, but you wouldnt have a comment like that if you understood how complicated a piece is to make like that. I own a auto parts business, and have custom made CF pieces, and can appreciate the amazing work Procar Specials has done. Although I wont be buying one, I give Procar Specials two thumbs up.

Dont get me wrong, its a beautiful piece, if anything, since it really serves no purpose. And at $1,200 its just overpriced. :cool:

Its expensive, but you wouldnt have a comment like that if you understood how complicated a piece is to make like that. I own a auto parts business, and have custom made CF pieces, and can appreciate the amazing work Procar Specials has done. Although I wont be buying one, I give Procar Specials two thumbs up.

Thanks for these words.
You have understand the sense of our work.

This mold picture shows how much work is behind all.

BTW: We have sold all units from the picture within 3 days.
Thank you for that.

5576Mold-med.jpg

Pirana said:
Dont get me wrong, its a beautiful piece, if anything, since it really serves no purpose. And at $1,200 its just overpriced. :cool:

I agree. I'm sure they put a lot of work/time/energy into making a brilliant piece but it's something I'll never get.
Glad they were able to sell all of them.

Back