• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Procar Specials RWG’s arrived yesterday

PROCAR SPECIALS Germany presents 5 new rear windshield ganishes in carbonfiber with black mesh and 2 webs.

These are 5 rwg's from the limited edition of 10 ultralight units.
The weight is 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs) that’s 50 % of the OEM garnish.

3 are sold, 2 units are still for sale.

Price is 1.200 USD including DHL shipment door to door.

Procar Specials RWG 1
5576Procar_RWG_0-med.JPG

Procar Specials RWG 2
5576Procar_RWG_11-med.JPG

Procar Specials RWG 3
5576Procar_RWG_21-med.JPG

Procar Specials RWG 4
5576Procar_RWG_31-med.JPG

cf structure (detail)
5576RWG_1.jpg

looks very nice. would very much like to see some pics installed on the car with the trunk closed.

thanks,

rk

Last edited:
Pirana said:
Jesus, its more than 50% weight savings if you count the weight of $1,200 :eek:

Its expensive, but you wouldnt have a comment like that if you understood how complicated a piece is to make like that. I own a auto parts business, and have custom made CF pieces, and can appreciate the amazing work Procar Specials has done. Although I wont be buying one, I give Procar Specials two thumbs up.

Dont get me wrong, its a beautiful piece, if anything, since it really serves no purpose. And at $1,200 its just overpriced. :cool:

Its expensive, but you wouldnt have a comment like that if you understood how complicated a piece is to make like that. I own a auto parts business, and have custom made CF pieces, and can appreciate the amazing work Procar Specials has done. Although I wont be buying one, I give Procar Specials two thumbs up.

Thanks for these words.
You have understand the sense of our work.

This mold picture shows how much work is behind all.

BTW: We have sold all units from the picture within 3 days.
Thank you for that.

5576Mold-med.jpg

Pirana said:
Dont get me wrong, its a beautiful piece, if anything, since it really serves no purpose. And at $1,200 its just overpriced. :cool:

I agree. I'm sure they put a lot of work/time/energy into making a brilliant piece but it's something I'll never get.
Glad they were able to sell all of them.

Back