• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Sask/Alta owner.

Hey everyone, I bought a 91 Black/Ivory NSX today, I love it. I hope that I can join some of you guys for meets or drives or whatever, I'm in Lloydminster right on the AB/SK border.

It passed the safety no problem, I took a very close look at everything and it's in great shape, not perfect, but it's 15 years old. It has to be the easiest car to change the oil on I've ever seen.

I didn't like the interior color at first, but it's starting to grow on me.

I know I look like a goof, but whatever.

Hey Cody

The car looks great, but my garage sure looks like crap. I will email you the other pics for you to post in the morning.

It's good to see you on Prime. I know you will enjoy the car.

Now I have got to find you a replacement.

Gregg

Congrats!

You'll have fun in it! (but its too small to get laid in!:wink: and the hood dents too easily!)

Stu

Two things - that car looks like its in AWESOME shape! And, dude, its late March - thats a ton of snow!

I dont think that if you took all of the snow that fell on Toronto this year, and had it all fall in 3 hrs, that we would have had that much.

Ya the snow is evil. I want to drive it so bad, but I don't want it to get dirty.

It's fairly high km's about 170,000km.

Welcome aboard...nice to have company in the province. My son, (Craigerzgt on 306) was the one who sent you the link yesterday. Don't worry about getting the car dirty .. it cleans up fine. However, driving on snow/ice takes the proper tires. I know .. I've been doing it for the last 5 winters. Here's an article I wrote after the first winter that might answer some questions: http://www.nsxsc.com/html/body_article27.html
BTW .. mine is also a '91 and has over 200,000 KMs on it.

Maybe someone on here can help me, I'm looking for a stock airbox, a stock head unit, and the stock clock. I'd prefer to buy in Canada because of shipping.

Last edited:
Hi Cody,
Did you do any re-cond on the seats, I just change the oil in Jan before I sold it to Greg. I missed the car now. Did you fix the pass. seat belt?
My business partner just bought a 2001 with 7000 miles, same color. I will drive it and let you know the difference of the bigger engine.
Ed

mustseeflop said:
Hi Cody,
Did you do any re-cond on the seats, I just change the oil in Jan before I sold it to Greg. I missed the car now. Did you fix the pass. seat belt?
My business partner just bought a 2001 with 7000 miles, same color. I will drive it and let you know the difference of the bigger engine.
Ed

Nice to hear from you, I haven't touched the seats or really anything, first thing I want to do is get the stereo hooked back up. I don't know about the pass. seat belt either, I do know that thankfully Gregg fixed a lot of the small things before selling it to me.

Car looks fantastic in those pics. Welcome to the prairie NSXers! :)

We should do a province-wide meet this summer. The S2000 guys do that a couple times a season, maybe we could piggy back on that.

Nice ride. Another Albertain. Summer ride would be great. Count me in.
Tim

The stereo thing, just use that one right speaker.. if you mush have music. I listen to the engine most of the time, I hardly look at the tach.
The seat belt thing is good and bad, it gives a good excuse to check out the girls' tits ( I am young & immature...I know) The bad thing is, it is not safe at 230km/hr. Good luck.

Ed

I replaced the door speakers and fixed the seatbelt before I sold it. There are numerous other options for checking out titties. Sometimes something as simple as "show me your tits" will net you good results. Any woman who has beautiful breasts is usually very willing to show them off.

Fix the timing belt. With it's unkown history, that should be the first priority! (Boobies do run a close second though)

By the way Ed, I'm looking for a newer NSX. (1995-1996) I want something with a Targa Top and possibly a few mods. If you come across something let me know.

Gregg

Back