• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to Prime

Hello Prime members. I am another new guy to NSX Prime.
I am in the So Cal area. Bought a 97, red,stock recently and looking forward to meeting you at some local events.
JH4NA216XVT000111
Dwayne

Well welcome. There are a bunch of us that do meets and drives. Hope to see you at some ;)

Welcome to the NSX family:smile:. Keep an eye on this section for local drives and meets. I have few drives coming up and will post here when they are set. John (ANYTIME) has a drive coming up very soon also. The monthly meet is next week so check the thread for more details. Also sent you a PM.

Hey, welcome. I'm in Signal Hill/Long Beach area, just south of you. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

Contrats and welcome! I'm sure you're enjoying the process of getting to know your NSX better with every drive. Hope to meet you at some of the upcoming drives this year!

Hi prime family,
im also new too! Had my bb nsx for 5months now. Btw im also here in long beach california where the weather is nice and sunny to cruise the nsx. Hit me up for a local meet guys!

Hi prime family,
im also new too! Had my bb nsx for 5months now. Btw im also here in long beach california where the weather is nice and sunny to cruise the nsx. Hit me up for a local meet guys!

Where in LB are you? I'm here and EdiddyNSX lives up the street from me..

Congrats and we on the east coast are thirsty for your new introduction pics

More ppls need to move to socal by me in chino hills. Maybe we should take everyone on the run les this sat ;)

Welcome aboard and congratulations on your new rig. Looking forward to seeing you and your car in the near future.

Welcome! As a new member, make sure you also take the time to have a look at the wealth of information in the Wiki on this site. Just click on "Wiki" on the action bar at the top of most pages.

Fixit and Neang1: Welcome to the SoCal NSX family. You're gonna love all the fun with your new toy. We're all here to help each other out and have good times! Congrats!!!!

Hi prime family,

Let me know. I am also in LB..well near LB; borderline Lakewood/Long Beach right next to Lakewood Center Plaza. Would be fun to do an Ocean side cruise down the Pikes.

Back