• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to the "R" family (FD2 & NSX)

Just bought it last week, gonna run it in soon and tell you how it feels.

Enjoy the poor quality pictures.

IMG_2271.jpg

NA8D0089.jpg

NA8D0071.jpg

NA8D0057.jpg

NA8D0053.jpg

NA8D0049.jpg

NA8D0048.jpg

NA8D0045.jpg

NA8D0044.jpg

NA8D0043.jpg

NA8D0042.jpg

NA8D0041.jpg

NA8D0018.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

Very nice. I just picked up this month's issue of Option mag and there's a nice article on the new CTR. Can't believe they're on sale already!

nice cars u got there

just wondering. i though the NSX-r engine bay is color matched:confused:
did that NSX-r used to be black?

just wondering. i though the NSX-r engine bay is color matched:confused:
did that NSX-r used to be black?

I think I read in another thread (maybe Frank Spano's thread about his yellow replica) that the engine bay of the JDM NSX-R is actually black no matter what color the rest of the car.

Look at how low the nsx sits next to the already lowered CTR...makes the CTR look like an Odyssey :)

nice cars u got there.........did that NSX-r used to be black?
My guess is the NSX-R was a black 91 3.0:wink: clue is in the signature as well as the rims, engine cover, exposed CF rear spoiler.

Nice conversion none the less. Look forward to hearing more about the 'proper' CTR, not the watered down version we get here in the UK.

regards

man... love the R combos~!!!!

My guess is the NSX-R was a black 91 3.0:wink: clue is in the signature as well as the rims, engine cover, exposed CF rear spoiler.

Nice conversion none the less. Look forward to hearing more about the 'proper' CTR, not the watered down version we get here in the UK.

regards

now that u mentiond that. the front Brake looks like na1(i could be wrong)

anyway that is one hot looking NSX

now that u mentiond that. the front Brake looks like na1(i could be wrong)

anyway that is one hot looking NSX

this isn't a 02 nsx-r.. if you look at the engine bay, you'll notice in the right bottom hand corner, there is rust on the bolts forming... 91 seems more plausible..

Thanks for compliment.

Yes, mine's a makeover, think i'm one of the first few that did the R look conversion.

Back