• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New wheels and tires

Bobolinski said:
Here are my final fronts in +34 with wide lip. I'm done!

VERY NICE! Best looking wheels I've seen on an NSX in a long time! :biggrin:
Are you still running stock shocks? Do you have an upclose picture of the center cap?

yes and yes. I must say the Dali 1.25 drop is very nice around town and she really bites well on the hard corners. Mark got these just right and I dont scrape too bad on my chin spoiler. Don't get me wrong I have my new stock chin in the closet. I figure I'll put a new one on each new year. Hell at $80.00 bucks each who cares.

Bobolinski said:
yes and yes. I must say the Dali 1.25 drop is very nice around town and she really bites well on the hard corners. Mark got these just right and I dont scrape too bad on my chin spoiler. Don't get me wrong I have my new stock chin in the closet. I figure I'll put a new one on each new year. Hell at $80.00 bucks each who cares.

bumpit.gif

Dan,
So what is the official offset and sizing that YOU recommend for the biggest meat without rubbing? I figured I'll have my friend get me custom set of Zepter M's made when he goes to Okinawa later this year.

Also...do you have a closeup pic from the rear or maybe on a rack?!?

Onsoku said:
bumpit.gif

Dan,
So what is the official offset and sizing that YOU recommend for the biggest meat without rubbing? I figured I'll have my friend get me custom set of Zepter M's made when he goes to Okinawa later this year.

Also...do you have a closeup pic from the rear or maybe on a rack?!?

Well I was told my final set was 18x8x34 with 215-35-18 and 19x11.25x48 with 315-25-19. I have absolutely no rubbing even with a 300lb passenger. I have Dali lowrider springs giving her a 1.25 inch drop. If possible have the builder size the rears on an actual car. They had my car for an exact measure. I must stress that going 10 or 10.5 in the rear is the safest way to go especially if you want to run a 275 or 285 rear tire.Do not go wider than 8 inch in front and a 215 tire. This should keep you from rubbing. Remember I have an 05 car with NO BBK.

Bobolinski said:
Well I was told my final set was 18x8x34 with 215-35-18 and 19x11.25x48 with 315-25-19. I have absolutely no rubbing even with a 300lb passenger. I have Dali lowrider springs giving her a 1.25 inch drop. If possible have the builder size the rears on an actual car. They had my car for an exact measure. I must stress that going 10 or 10.5 in the rear is the safest way to go especially if you want to run a 275 or 285 rear tire.Do not go wider than 8 inch in front and a 215 tire. This should keep you from rubbing. Remember I have an 05 car with NO BBK.

Thanks for the info!

Bobolinski said:

you mean they had MY car for exact measure :rolleyes:

Yes I stand corrected, they most certainly did have your car and they messed up a wheel or two. You were so kind to help,oh grand pooba. I still owe you my friend. BTW just arrived in Ga. on Tuesday and I am adjusting to the time change. I will call you soon...Thanks again pic of new house

Attachments

• new house.jpg
    new house.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 573
Bobolinski said:
Yes I stand corrected, they most certainly did have your car and they messed up a wheel or two. You were so kind to help,oh grand pooba. I still owe you my friend. BTW just arrived in Ga. on Tuesday and I am adjusting to the time change. I will call you soon...Thanks again pic of new house

dude that is awesome:) I did not realize you moved already. how is the weather out there? as I said, very tempting to move and eliminate the mtg:)

What part of Ga are you in? Cars and Coffee 2moro, would love to see the car.

Back