• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Newbie in Orlando area

IDK

Contributing Member
I just bought my NSX like a month ago. It feels so right to be able to finally buy my dream car. I hope to meet some of the fellow locals. I've seen a red one in Windermere at the Prep school there. Let me know when you guys ever get together even if its not a meet...

steve :smile:

I just bought my NSX like a month ago. It feels so right to be able to finally buy my dream car. I hope to meet some of the fellow locals. I've seen a red one in Windermere at the Prep school there. Let me know when you guys ever get together even if its not a meet...

steve :smile:

Hello Steve....that was me. Pumpkin carving for my 1st grader.

I live in Windermere. You are welcome to come over anytime. I've seen a new yellow T around town...is that you?

We have our annual holiday meet NSXcapades coming up Dec.7-8 (see thread in this section). Always a fun time and a great way to meet other owners. Also First Class Automotive is the place for service. My car will be there tomorrow.

Wei-Shen Chin
407-832-0176 cell

thanks for the warm welcome! save my cell# 617-513-2268 so we can all keep in touch...text sent to u Wei

Back