• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Newbie Introduction

Hey guys,

I don't own one but have always been a huge fan of NSX and Honda. I've been a member of this forum for awhile now and have just realized that I don't actually have any posts. So I figured I would introduce myself and hopefully get to know a few of you local guys as I am looking for more car enthusiasts to hang out occasionally with.

First off, my name is Dow and I have an e46 M3. Now before I get bashed, I'm not as Clarkson would put, "a cawk", or at least I try not to be. I live in midtown and have recently caught a more serious version of the car bug. I've seen a few NSX's at the Thursdays Varsity meets and thought next time I will stop by and pay my respects. Anyways, just thought I'd pop in and say hey and leave before this turns too much into a personal, see you guys around.

welcome x2

I am usually at the Varsity. I will probably bring the NSX next time. Let me know if you will be there.

Last edited:
I may be at the next one too. You should come chill.

On a side note: Alex I really want to see that Lovefab man!

Count me in! I look forward to it. What time do you guys plan on getting there? Ive been getting there kind of late lately and have had to park in the back, we should get there a bit earlier and all park together.

Im planning on going this december. Can we all get together? Im deep down south so maybe yall can give me a northern hospitality... :biggrin:
If there's any event end of this month, please let me know. I can either tow my NSX There or just raise my suspension the day of then drop it down when i get there.

Just PM me or shoot me a message here to remind me about Dec event.

I was there last month (November) with my SC Miata. I might bring my NSX for December to end the year right!

hey nsx4jack, Pensacola is a looong drive to come to a varsity meet. Unless you are just dying to come to Atlanta i wouldn't make the drive for the varsity. i think you will be really disappointed.

Varsity is fine if you are local and have nothing else to do but honestly isnt worth making that kind of trip for. it. I might try and organize a drive for the first or second week or December though. Depends on if i get the time to put it something together.

hey nsx4jack, Pensacola is a looong drive to come to a varsity meet. Unless you are just dying to come to Atlanta i wouldn't make the drive for the varsity. i think you will be really disappointed.

Varsity is fine if you are local and have nothing else to do but honestly isnt worth making that kind of trip for. it. I might try and organize a drive for the first or second week or December though. Depends on if i get the time to put it something together.

Just let me know and Ill try to go. Thanks.

I agree with coldhammer here. Varsity meets are fun and all, but if I lived any more than 30-60 minutes away, I probably wouldnt go too often.

An organized drive sounds like fun, also if its the first week, nsx4jack can come to the varsity then do the drive. That might be more worthy.

Back