• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Newbie, old question still need ANSWER PLEASE!

Hi folks, been looking for a while; Corvette man forever, now want an NSX, too many years,to look at, can you tell me what IF any years to avoid, the year the 5 went to 6 Speed? and what if any significant changes there were, I am sure this is posted on here some where? For your troubles I will be happy to help with any Pet related Q's!!!! I am a vet.......... Dogdoc, :smile: thnx tons

Everything you need to know and more..

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/faq.htm

dogdoc said:
Hi folks, been looking for a while; Corvette man forever, now want an NSX, too many years,to look at, can you tell me what IF any years to avoid, the year the 5 went to 6 Speed? and what if any significant changes there were, I am sure this is posted on here some where? For your troubles I will be happy to help with any Pet related Q's!!!! I am a vet.......... Dogdoc, :smile: thnx tons

I think any year is good, depends on what you are looking for and your budget. are you looking for 5 speed (91-96 270HP) or 6 speed (97-now 290HP) T (95-now) or couple (91-94) just watch the snap ring for early year.

FAQ can answer your question better than I can

No pet related question from me, my friend just lost my Maltese :frown:

HTH

Back