• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Next meet or get-together?

I want to attend the next meeting of Vegas NSXers if I can. Let me know when you guys plan to meet up. I got my 335 Dinan tuned so I want to go cruising. See if Brian can get his car out on the weekend one of these times. VegasNSX knows who I am talking about.

I don't know what's going on for September yet, but I'm sure Chris, or Danny, or Paul, or Virgil, or Nik, or Tom, or any of the other guys will come up with something soon...=)

Levi

Just some ideas to throw around: Hang out at CarsNCoffee followed by a Red Rock Run (plus or minus the actual park) and/or a visit to Pole Position cart racing, and of course some SUSHI afterwards to celebrate September birthdays. Any other suggestions? Also, BMW and Porsche/SCCA are having driving events @ Pahrump this coming September....... :cool:

I will gladly meet up even though I don't have an NSX. Is that okay with you guys? I know Brian with his FX500 NSX on here. Do you guys ever see him anymore?

I will gladly meet up even though I don't have an NSX. Is that okay with you guys? I know Brian with his FX500 NSX on here. Do you guys ever see him anymore?

Not since he left all of us in his rear view mirror.:tongue: How about Sept 13th. Cars and Coffee, cruise, lunch, etc.

Danny

Hey Danny! Long time no hear! Just to let you know that NSXPO is from the 11th to 16th of September. As far as I know, I'm the only one from here going. Haven't heard from Tom or Lance yet regarding their plans. Latter part of Sept. would work out better for me, if possible. Plus my car should be arriving after Sept.22 from Oregon. However, if more folks from the club can make it on the 13th then I'll just catch the next round:smile:

Not since he left all of us in his rear view mirror.:tongue: How about Sept 13th. Cars and Coffee, cruise, lunch, etc.

Danny

Let's do a mini meet this sat AM cars and coffee. End of the month is the car show @ Green valley ranch and at Water st. in Henderson.

Last edited:
Where and When is this Cars & Coffee? I still haven't been to it but have heard lots of stuff about it.

Where and When is this Cars & Coffee? I still haven't been to it but have heard lots of stuff about it.

Click here.

Directions

Join us every Saturday from 7:00am to 10:00am at 9500 S Eastern Ave in the Sansone Park Place shopping center (215 and Eastern). Come out and support Las Vegas' own weekly car meet, make some new friends, hang out for awhile, and see some amazing cars.

Regards,

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Skyguy:wink:

AKA: Bill

Whatz up guys!!
Sorry I haven't been able to meet up with everyone, but my wife has been very sick lately.

The 13th sounds good to me for a meet. I see Paul almost everyday at work and he said he would like to meet up with everyone as well. His Mosler is almost done, just some fine tuning. Can't believe its been over a year since he sent the Monster for an engine upgrade.

Hey Danny, thanks again for your help.

Virgil, I lost your cell number, can you pm me your number.

David

Hey David! Can't seem to figure out how to PM. Can you ask Chris for my cell number and if you have time, kindly post how to PM someone. Thanks...:redface:

Never mind, I just figured it out........:redface::tongue:

Click here.

Directions

Join us every Saturday from 7:00am to 10:00am at 9500 S Eastern Ave in the Sansone Park Place shopping center (215 and Eastern). Come out and support Las Vegas' own weekly car meet, make some new friends, hang out for awhile, and see some amazing cars.

Regards,

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Skyguy:wink:

AKA: Bill

1. NSXALOT.... Lance

I'll be in the Vegas area Sept 17th - 21st. I would like to meet some of you Vegas folks and check out your cars. Please post any GTG's, or perhaps I'll see some of you at Cars & Coffee.

Thanks, Steve

Guys lets all welcome Steve @ cars & coffee this Saturday. I'm in.

1. Chris

Back