• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Next NSX?

Got these from supercars.net. It's called the Acura Advanced Sports Car Concept.

3148184d.jpg

3148184c.jpg

3148184b.jpg

yeah, my bad, didn't see the other ones relating to the same topic. My apologies.

no need to apologize, just take a sec to see if what you are posted is already being discussed next time so we can better keep all the 'conversation' and 'knowledge' on a subject in the fewest amount of threads to have to search through :wink:

and sorta the audi r8 looking.... MAN bring back the HSC....

If this in fact the "Next NSX", I'm glad I have the "Current Version"! The new one is not even close when it comes to the looks department!

What do you think pricing of the older version would be at once this ugly thing comes out?

MILLIONS hahaha... jk.... while the current NSX passed the ultimate test, timeless body design.... i honestly think the potential owners of this NEW NSX will regret it faster than a 1 night stand (while piss drunk):biggrin:

We all know this isnt the way it will look when its up for sale but if it is ill buy it.

yeah... most production cars don't even come out to be a fraction of what the concepts look like... so AS A CONCEPT car... its pretty cool i guess...

i agree.. I am keeping mine too. What do you think pricing of the older version would be at once this ugly thing comes out?

DJ from GT-Rom here,

In Japan, the NSX is one of those automobile oddities that actually holds value fairly well in an incredibly rapid changing market. Most domestics, sports included, go through model changes every 2-3 years. . The Type R's are close to priceless, and most sell for over 100k US, used of course, with actual milleage, unlike other exotics. A year ago there were just around 180 or so used NSX's on the market here. Now there are barely 90 for sale, in all of Japan. It seems as if the owners are not feeling very confident with the future direction of the NSX and are keeping what they've got. Unlike Nissan's Skyline GTR, which is a very nice car, the NSX owners know that the current model is good, and what's coming out in the future is still not very tempting. Now the new GTR is gonna be tempting, but the Z (skyline with only 2 seats) is getting a little facelift too so that helps those with and without the family obligation. Nissan Z/GTR owners expect to be messed over every few years. Oh, and when I say tempting I mean no one is trying to get ready for the 100k Honda will be asking for the new one in 2008/2009...I wonder why?

DJ

I talked to a rep from Acura at the San Diego Auto show last week and he said they were going to debut the next NSX at Detroit next week...Let's pray it is not that hidious looking thing:frown: WTF happened to the HSC????:confused:

I talked to a rep from Acura at the San Diego Auto show last week and he said they were going to debut the next NSX at Detroit next week...Let's pray it is not that hidious looking thing:frown: WTF happened to the HSC????:confused:

wasn't it already debuted there?

I read about this in USA Today. Even the writer states that it is not intended to be the new "NSX." Ironically enough, he also says "it can't." Interesting...apparently our sentiments about the NSX here on Prime are shared by others outside the community too. Nice.

Back