• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Night Event at Willow Springs-Streets of Willow -July-7-8 SoCal

Extremespeedtrackevents will be at Willow Springs-Streets of Willow
in SoCal- July 7-8th for a track day,
Special Weekend ...
Saturday July 7th morning run form 9am-3:30pm for $85
Saturday night a Twilight Under The Lights Event from 4pm thru Midnight (Track will have professional lights)
Twilight Event is $115 must use DISCOUNT CODE ( twilight )

Sunday July 8th will be a normal track day from 9am-5pm Sundays price is $95 use DISCOUNT CODE ( Sow14 ) for this day

Any Questions email [email protected]
Register here- www.extremespeedtrackevents.com
Must register before June 20th

Free timing for all drivers
Free basic instruction for all drivers
Free lunch or dinner for all drivers

Going to sign up tonight.
Still not sure what car to bring, but I'm leaning more toward the Mazda since I've already done it CCW in the NSX (I'm also a little worried about the other drivers at night).

The night events have huge sodium lights. Its pretty bright.

even brighter in person than this---

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s29PyM_-2xo?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s29PyM_-2xo?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Im gunna sign up, wondering if I should bring the AE86 or the NSX though

Going to sign up tonight.
Still not sure what car to bring, but I'm leaning more toward the Mazda since I've already done it CCW in the NSX (I'm also a little worried about the other drivers at night).

Just registered!! Bringing the X and my bro will bring his s2000!
Happa bring the X and we will run in a little 3or 4 car group. Safety in numbers!

I'm registered for this as well and Patty is bringing the S2K. We should build an NSX/S2K run group!

Ahh man, you guys are killing me!
I'm super close to buying a set of wheels/tires for my Mazda for this event. If I take the X, I'll need to buy a set of wheels and tires for that car too! :tongue::mad:

Ahh man, you guys are killing me!
I'm super close to buying a set of wheels/tires for my Mazda for this event. If I take the X, I'll need to buy a set of wheels and tires for that car too! :tongue::mad:
OMG. I'm not even going and you're the one killing me. Be a man and do the right thing! Take the X you big wuss! haha

BTW, are you allowed to run w/ the high beams on?

Last edited:
Do the right thing! Haha! See you guys there!

Haha, the guy that was selling me his Mazda wheels and tires came through, so unfortunately I'll be in my Mazda.
I wanted to see if I could beat my CCW PR in my NSX of 1:33 in my Mazda. We'll see! :biggrin:

I'm sure you'll smoke me in the Mazda. If I'm lucky maybe I'll get a chance to chase you a little and learn the lines since I've never been in SOW.

I'm sure you'll smoke me in the Mazda. If I'm lucky maybe I'll get a chance to chase you a little and learn the lines since I've never been in SOW.

Watch this video over and over...so many times that you'll be able to do it with your eyes closed. :biggrin:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I29RfACVyZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I always try to search Youtube for videos and I always search for the fastest ones with mostly stock cars. A fast time at SOW going CCW is sub 1:30, IMO.

Last edited:
Back