• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels NJ: OEM NSX 7 Spoke Wheels 7/10 condition

Contact Info: email [email protected] or texting my cell # 609 489 2009. Hi guys, I have a set of OEM 7 spoke wheels that came on my 91 when I bought it, the car has different wheels on it now and I could use the space in the garage by selling them. I am aware there is a difference between the years of these wheels but I am not totally sure the exact years these wheels came off of. Cosmetic wise they are 7/10 with some curb rash, and scuff marks (see pics below) aside from that they are good straight wheels with no vibrations or anything of that nature. The tires are Yokohama YK 580's sized in the front: 205/50/r16 sized in the rear: 245/45/r17 they have no leaks, and have some tread left on them.My asking price is 900$ for the wheels, tires, and center caps; either picked up or shipped at your expense. If someone is local to me (NJ 08005) I am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance to make the sale. Frt W 1-1 by t0ddp, on FlickrFrt W 1-3 by t0ddp, on FlickrFrt w 2-1 by t0ddp, on Frt W 2-3 by t0ddp, on FlickrRea w 3-1 by t0ddp, on Rea w 3-3 by t0ddp, on FlickrRea w 4-1 by t0ddp, on Rea w 4-3 by t0ddp, on Flickr

Back