• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

No access to page 2 of the "track test of non-compliance toe links

I can access the first page but impossible to get to the next one?
I am logged in as CB72 as usual?
Thanks
John

That’s strange; I can still see the end of the thread, through Tapatalk. But I can’t see any of the thread on a desktop browser. It just shows a blank page. Other threads show up fine.

Ah - I ran the HTML of your thread through an online analyzer and there are some issues. In particular, the last post has an additional body tag, which seems to be a serious problem. There were some other script errors that seem to relate to cloudflare. A real mess.

Yup, despite some errors early, it is the additional body tag that is seriously crushing the thread.
Interesting find!
So what's the cure?
Can the administrator do something about it?
Is it the last poster that created the issue???

Can the administrator do something about it?
Is it the last poster that created the issue???
The administrator could certainly edit the post manually or delete it, or I'm guessing that's true.
I have no idea if it resulted from something the poster did or instead from a setting of the forum software.

Ah - I ran the HTML of your thread through an online analyzer and there are some issues. In particular, the last post has an additional body tag, which seems to be a serious problem. There were some other script errors that seem to relate to cloudflare. A real mess.

I am having the same issue with my thread, described in my post just below this one. (http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...of-Fame-Thread-is-Blank?p=1997971#post1997971)

Can you please investigate that one as well? I'd appreciate it.

Back